Reviews for Special Discount
RenoRenjiRed chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
Love the story! I laughed so hard in so many places! Can't wait to read more of your work!
KawaiiChibi-tan chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
Honestly loved this story. Amazing job here
Halan Lore chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
I read this story when it first came out and loved it, still love it :D
d-d-d-drarry chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Oh. My. Gods. YOU ARE FREAKING AWESOME! You made me laugh like an insane person because you made me realize that I'm NOT the only yaoi and MSI lover...YOU MADE MY FREAKING DAY!...And the part about the machine made me laaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh sooooo hard... .
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Axel doesn't have red dashes under his eyes, thats Reno from Final Fantasy, Axel has purple teardrops under his eyes. Kinda makes you think that Nomura was trying to reference him or something.
iSoralicious chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Well, I wasn't expecting to be reading something like this tonight.
...I like it.
awerawefagf chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
YESSS I am not the only one that MSI does this too. Oh gawd I am so proud. *claps*. I love the part where Axel left the change in the underwear! It was beautiful 3
Twilight Satu chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
I swear! You're killing me! After all these years, it's done! *flails* I lost you on myspace somewhere :/

I love this story, so much. I'm sad it ended...
sea-salt kisses chapter 10 . 4/28/2012
This story was amazing. Truly. Thank you.
digitalAlchemist chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
Well, I just blasted through this in about an hour after seeing it linked somewhere on Tumblr, and I'm glad I did. It's been a long, long time since I read a multi-chapter fic, especially an AkuRoku one - but boy am I glad I did. Even though it took nearly 4 years to come to a conclusion, congratulations to you for rounding it off so nicely. Not many things inspire me to write these days, but after scribbling something out last night and reading this today, I might just get back into it.

Thanks for writing a great fic 3

- digitalAlchemist
BornxThroughxSleep chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
I just started reading this.. found this is someones favorites and right when I read the summary I was grinning like an idiot and once I finished chapter 1 still was! :D

Its like 2 am now so I'll finish reading this tomorrow 3

It surely won't disappoint ... I can tell!
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 10 . 3/18/2012
Amazing story, it was really fun to read. ]
Takara yume chapter 5 . 12/27/2011
wow this seems really good! the plot's pretty much got me hooked XD the pacing and how you portrayed the characters and Axel and Roxas of course

ahh the sexual tensin

anywho great job on this chappie on to the next one *q*
Halloween567 chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
must go to your myspace right now
xxninjagirl2xx chapter 4 . 9/25/2011