Reviews for Special Discount
SuperSaraMoon chapter 10 . 11/2/2018
Wow, it took you 3 years to come back to finish this fic?! Good for you! Seriously, nothing breaks my heart like re-reading some of my favorite fics that remain unfinished after all these years. I have hopes that KH3 will reinvigorate the fandom and bring some old writers out of the woodwork. Thank you for finishing this ficok, here I go. Gotta read it now, lol.

I rreeaalllyy love the banter and the relaxed attitude I feel between these two during this chapter. It’s a great closer, especially after all the angst of the previous ones. I really enjoyed itit’s a great ending, and I think some maturity in your writing style is also apparent. Thank you for spending time making a creative piece of art and sharing it with the rest of us heathens. Cheers!
SuperSaraMoon chapter 6 . 10/31/2018
- Lmao ‘oh, are we doing the sexy buisnessman make out scene, Subconscious?’ XD so funny
dressed in only two towels and a scowl. Now this was more like it.’ He’s got it bad lol

Good chappy, Glad Roxas finally decided to shit or get off the pot :p
SuperSaraMoon chapter 5 . 10/30/2018
Omg, Love caketown!

Wow! With the new update I can add to the review as I gothis will make them far more meaningful I’m sureComplimentary mints!” Lol XD that is so me!
— ... omg he’s sailor moon!Omg And tuxedo mask!Fan service FTW!
— getting hot and heavy on the dance floor, yes pleaseyyyaaayyy! Good chappy! :3
SuperSaraMoon chapter 4 . 10/30/2018
Ahhhh lemony goodnesss! What’s his costume gonna be?! Ed, trigun, inuyasha, ash?! Who knows! Maybe a lady!
SuperSaraMoon chapter 3 . 10/30/2018
Great chapter! I gotta say I don’t like how quite Rox was with forgiving Axel for being a bet making dick, but I’ll look past it for the sake of the story. At least he got water in his bike :3
SuperSaraMoon chapter 2 . 10/30/2018
Omg this chapter was amazing! Lemony goodness thru and thruwhat the hell is Axel up to with the bet business?!
Andhitittillitdies chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
aww. this was a very nice finish and the development of roxas sorting out his feelings for axel is fantastic. I really loved the laughs this story got out of me,. Very well written. Thank you for writing Lera, this was truly a thrilling experience. uwu
Andhitittillitdies chapter 7 . 12/30/2015
nooooooo my arr virginityyyyyyy xD
Andhitittillitdies chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
Reviews yes reviews
Bet axels going to be wearing a ridiculous outfit xD
xionnevermore chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Yeah, so I still haven't mastered the straight face when reading anything AkuRoku related, and I decided to start reading this on my break at work, and THANK GOD I am alone because I'm still grinning like a maniac.
RenoRenjiRed chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
Love the story! I laughed so hard in so many places! Can't wait to read more of your work!
KawaiiChibi-tan chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
Honestly loved this story. Amazing job here
Halan Lore chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
I read this story when it first came out and loved it, still love it :D
8734287934379342879erw87952587 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Oh. My. Gods. YOU ARE FREAKING AWESOME! You made me laugh like an insane person because you made me realize that I'm NOT the only yaoi and MSI lover...YOU MADE MY FREAKING DAY!...And the part about the machine made me laaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh sooooo hard... .
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Axel doesn't have red dashes under his eyes, thats Reno from Final Fantasy, Axel has purple teardrops under his eyes. Kinda makes you think that Nomura was trying to reference him or something.