Reviews for Special Discount
iSoralicious chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Well, I wasn't expecting to be reading something like this tonight.
...I like it.
awerawefagf chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
YESSS I am not the only one that MSI does this too. Oh gawd I am so proud. *claps*. I love the part where Axel left the change in the underwear! It was beautiful 3
Twilight Satu chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
I swear! You're killing me! After all these years, it's done! *flails* I lost you on myspace somewhere :/

I love this story, so much. I'm sad it ended...
sea-salt kisses chapter 10 . 4/28/2012
This story was amazing. Truly. Thank you.
digitalAlchemist chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
Well, I just blasted through this in about an hour after seeing it linked somewhere on Tumblr, and I'm glad I did. It's been a long, long time since I read a multi-chapter fic, especially an AkuRoku one - but boy am I glad I did. Even though it took nearly 4 years to come to a conclusion, congratulations to you for rounding it off so nicely. Not many things inspire me to write these days, but after scribbling something out last night and reading this today, I might just get back into it.

Thanks for writing a great fic 3

- digitalAlchemist
BornxThroughxSleep chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
I just started reading this.. found this is someones favorites and right when I read the summary I was grinning like an idiot and once I finished chapter 1 still was! :D

Its like 2 am now so I'll finish reading this tomorrow 3

It surely won't disappoint ... I can tell!
this-account-'s-very-dead chapter 10 . 3/18/2012
Amazing story, it was really fun to read. ]
Takara yume chapter 5 . 12/27/2011
wow~ this seems really good! the plot's pretty much got me hooked~ XD the pacing and how you portrayed the characters and Axel and Roxas of course~

ahh the sexual tensin~

anywho great job on this chappie~ on to the next one~ *q*
Halloween567 chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
must go to your myspace right now
pleaseletmedeletethisaccount22 chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
...banana?
Bobbet chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Oh my god. When I got to the end of the first chapter I got that disappointed "And now it's going to end..." happysad feeling. And then I get to the bottom and THERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER. JUST WAITING FOR ME.

I am so ecstatic. Thaaank yoou. So much.
AstroFlash chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
4 Years later and this is still the best fan fiction I've ever read :]

zombiecupcake'eats-you chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
twinkies! lol
Graphite Reaction chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I love you. A lot. Like, this freakin much. One of th best and most amazing akuroku stories I've read so far. Damn, but this really makes me want to go to an anime convention. With an Axel. A crossdressing Axel.
Marshmellow55 chapter 2 . 6/26/2011