Reviews for The Man with Kind Eyes
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
i love this, but i really wanna know what happened to Ryan,please write a sequel!
TheFutureMrs.Jonas chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
wow this is awsome great job
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Wow. That was soo.. freaking well written, for one thing. You always did have such a classy sense of writing, very mature and descriptive. It really made the story come alive more and deeply moving. I was shocked all throughout... Trey was just, there's no words to describe his dipostion and acts. And Ryan was just so, beautiful. Even in his quiet manner. The end was awesome. Ryan saving her, comforting her. And how he surprised her. Letting a tear out, kissing her, and shaking hands with her :) I like to believe that they both will fall in love...With each other, perhaps :) It sounds like it will reign true.
fireworksinthesky chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Hey Char!

I am very truly, deeply sorry about the late review. I have been busy planning on writing my story.

I loved the fact that this was purely from Marissa's mind or thoughts. It made it seems more dramatic.

Never announcing the hero (Ryan) was nice as I didn't suspect that Trey would get shot by Ryan but I he promised he would rescue her. As you said, they are each other's white in shining armour.

Comfort was exactly what Marissa needed especially in this situation. At least the comfort was someone she knew she confine in.

This is going to make you laugh:

I had one of those days when I forget alot of things and I thought that Seth was the first man instead of Trey!

Would there be any chance of making this a 2 shot?

I would like to tell you a few things:

~ The OC just started it's 4th Season here in New Zealand. Late huh?

~ I have a quote for you and I would like you to use it in a one-shot ut only if you have time to do it. The quote is: "Running Away From Love Is Running Away From Fate"

I made this up myself. Please let me know if you can't use it.

~ I vote for "Possible Fic #3" for the new story

~ Congratulations on you graduating college! Hope it was worth it!

~ Your birthday cake is getting old...LOL!

Have a nice day/night.

Stephanie
areil2010 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I cant believe I missed this. I just now found it!

It was still great.

Ryan was just the sweetest thing in this one shot.

I would love to see a sequal *hint hint*
ryanfan chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Beautifully written .. GOOD plot .. amazing ... PLS PLS PLS write a sequel for this ... at least one more chapter ...
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
aw I loved it v dramatic and tense
kursk chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Good fic, although Im intrigued about how shes going to do to help him at the police.

Write more soon.