Reviews for Inhume
NINJAkitten214 chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Read through the entire series in a night, I'm dying to read more!
nathaliie chapter 21 . 5/25/2012
love this story!

can't wait to read more
Mrs. Nicole Malfoy chapter 21 . 12/23/2011
YES FINALLY! i always liked the idea of ron being dumbledore
Mrs. Nicole Malfoy chapter 20 . 12/29/2010
yay! yu updated! do it again soon!
noblepond chapter 19 . 10/25/2010
NOOOO! ;-; She en't supposed to lose her magic! She's supposed to fight Voldie and kick his arse into the deepest reaches of Hell where he shall moulder away forever!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/6/2010
oh my god.

I'm kind of happy that you've yet to finish this story, because then I won't feel strange reviewing. I read this story's two prequels and all nineteen chapters of this in four days. It is really addicting.

I admit, when I first saw this story, I did not know it was a part of a trilogy. What put me off was the name 'Jenny' because many stories have an American student going to Hogwarts and pretty much becoming Harry's best friend and saving the world, and I hate those stories. But, I saw Uncharnel in the favorites of someone whose writing I enjoy and decided to give it a try. I am glad that I did.

You are an amazing writer and even though you haven't updated this in almost a month, I have faith that you will update soon. Please do, because I anxiously await the next chapter's arrival.
vivelabookworm chapter 19 . 7/6/2010
Holy moley! This chapter, just as the others, is incredible. I love that Jenny can constantly get the jump on *everyone.* Snape is just as arrogant as ever, or maybe frightened of what he doesn't know. Can hardly wait for the next one!
Canuto-90 chapter 19 . 7/5/2010
Great chapter. I can't wait to read what is going to happen now.

Till next
pobokicks chapter 18 . 6/5/2010
shoot i was hoping to hear more about snapes reaction

oh well next time...

still a good chapter though
pobokicks chapter 18 . 5/10/2010
I came across the uncharnel series as i was reading hemisphere. I really love all of your stories!
vivelabookworm chapter 18 . 5/6/2010
Absolutely brilliant chapter! I love it. Size does not matter. The point is that this chapter is terrific and will serve as a good lead into what is coming next. ) The poem at the beginning is wonderful. I love seeing things from Jenny's point of view, especially her comparisons, because even though everyone thinks they are acting on everyone's best interests, they are actually being quite selfish. It is very rare that one can truly know what is best for another.
Mrs. Nicole Malfoy chapter 18 . 5/6/2010
wtf? im confused
but so very happy yu updated
Mrs. Nicole Malfoy chapter 17 . 2/13/2010
are you going to update this story?
vivelabookworm chapter 17 . 10/2/2009
Gah! Oh my God! You still manage to get me everytime! This chapter is absolutely incredible. I don't know if I've told you before, but I love the themes running through this fic. It's so much more than others and I absolutely love it. )
Scribbled Truth chapter 16 . 7/25/2009
I have to say this trilogy has to be one of the best, if not the best, fanfictions I have ever read. You've created a web of plot twists and hidden secrets that fit perfectly together so much that it rivals J.K Rowling's work.

I like the story of Draco the most honestly, the way he was accepted into the Weasley family yet retain his Slytherin and Malfoy behavior at times. The relationship between Jenny and Draco is one that I admire in some words. You've managed to progress it perfectly and I was waiting for her to fall in love with him since the start.

Also how you twist the other characters and their actions to fit your story, Dumbledore and Snape for example. Dumbledore has to be the most changed chracter yet could be seen as a side of the one we already know and love of J.K's creation.

Overall, I love this series and if I must go back and review every single chapter to get you to update again, I will. I am suprised at the lack of reviews and I hope you update for those who are waiting for it.