Reviews for Eppes Men 0
Cutter12 chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
So, the whole mooning thing was part Alan's fault?! Glad Colby took care of Novich; that guy is such a weasel.
Fun story, thanks for writing it. :D
DreamBrother chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
I really liked the addition of Edgerton, that was nice

Conrats on finishing ur first multi-chapter Numb3rs fic!
DreamBrother chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
Aw man. The poor guys...I'm blushing on their behalf

DreamBrother chapter 4 . 6/30/2007
Man, you'd think Charlie with his very high IQ would know not to tick off a brother who carries a gun. I would be afriad, very afraid.

But I still liked reading about it ;)
Las Vegas Navarro chapter 6 . 6/29/2007
There should be an asphyxiation warning before reading this story! I laughed so hard my sides ache. The entire story was believable and quick-paced start to finish. The character voice was just about spot on within the canon of Numb3rs. Bravo!
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
I enjoyed reading your story. Very humorous and fun to read. I like the fact that Alan was involved with the first mooning.

Hope to see more stories from you.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
As for filming duties? They passed to Agent Ian Edgerton who had received the infamous FBI e-mail and found the group a minute or two after Don's team arrived and Larry kissed Megan. He intended to just say hello, but saw he had to keep Colby from destroying Novich's camera, and the professor in the process. Well, no one else was trying to hold Granger back.

"You destroy the film. Not the camera itself," Edgerton said, after rescuing the camera.

"Agent Edgerton, we can edit the tape, so please don't destroy it," Millie said shortly after introductions were made. “Or the camera.”

hahahahahahaha...I totally support Colby attacking him for the camera. I was hoping someone would do that! lol, I loved the story, nice job, it was hysterically funny!
Sarai chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
Nice!
luvnumb3rs chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
I enjoyed it.
Sarai chapter 5 . 6/27/2007
Nice!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 5 . 6/27/2007
Don chasing the professor was so funny, lol, I love this story!

“I’m up,” Charlie grumbled.

“Of course you are,” Don said, dropping a handful of ice cubes from the cooler they brought down the back of Charlie’s shirt.

I loved that part, although were either of my sisters to do tha to me I would have killed them...lol...hahaha...This story is so funny, I love it! Update soon!
luvnumb3rs chapter 5 . 6/27/2007
I like this chapter.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
Charlie! Don! Stop it this instant!” Alan tried to step between his sons as they came down the steps. When that didn’t work, he opened the door to the backyard and waited until his sons stopped running circles inside and took the circles outside. Maybe if he were lucky, one or both of them would fall in to the koi pond. Or maybe once they were outside he would just turn the backyard sprinklers on full blast. After all, the fish didn’t need to be traumatized.

I thought he was going to kill Charlie, lol, I loved the fish thing...this chapter was amazing! Nice work!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
Megan, David, and Colby correctly interpreted his look. "Um, Don. He didn't just send it to us," Megan said.

"What do you mean?" Don already knew from the way her shoulders stiffened he was not going to like the answer.

"Looks like he sent it to the entire office." That was Colby.

"Not just the office, Colby," David said. "The entire FBI."

Uh-oh...Don is going to kill poor Charlie. lol. Although now I feel bad for Don too, since so many people are going to be there. lol. Nice work, I loved it!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
"You're welcome. Oh, and thank you for reminding me about our wager. I think the faculty will want to hear all about it." Then before she gave the gaping professor a chance to respond, she was gone.

Damn she was good!

Poor, poor Charile. Great chapter!