Reviews for Draco's Doll
Guest chapter 10 . 6/27/2014
THE BEST WAR TIME DRAMIONE EVER!
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Well this looks promising!
BatKate chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
Well, you were right about Snape! :)
Baitdcat chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
Again another late night reading for me, as I simply could not put this down. Full of angst in the middle, and just the right amount of suspense and mystery. I honestly thought that Snape was in on the dark side in this story. And the lovely epilogue at the end summed it up all nicely. Good job!
Divergent-Slytherin-Victor chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
Sorry I am reviewing from my phone and accidentally pressed post when I wasn't ready.
I loved it when Draco asked how she planned on escaping and she said through the front door and she literally meant that she was going to walk out the front door because the whole thing was planned :)
Divergent-Slytherin-Victor chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
Awwww she's his doll! That's the most adorable thing I have read all week! (And I've read some pretty adorable things this week) this was amazing, I loved how when Draco asked how she
acro acro chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
I absolutely loved this!
Acro
Guest chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
As someone down below said, dark, smutty, and cute. Particularly loved the epilogue: I was basically going "ahhhhh!" as I read it.
Lovely2b chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
Favourite :) thanks for the epilogue !
lord periperi chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
I like this Hermione,very much.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
I LOVE Bellatrix-Draco relationship/banter; it's a really original take on them, I think.
mchfltn chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
I read this last year and I'm sorry if I haven't left a review. It's a nice story. This is one of the most worth it ten chapters anyone could read. :)
mililli chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
Me cry?! I DID NO SUCH THING
Vbabe184 chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
Um, yes. The epilogue was perfect. It would have felt slightly lacking without. The story overall was great. Nice job calling Snape being loyal to Dumbledore. The first sex scene was uncomfortable initially, considering it was bordering non consensual, but it was treated as such that I /knew/ Hermione was okay with it. You walked a fine line there. Regardless, it was dark and sexy. Nice job.
She Who He Loves chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
loved it. :D good pacing and plot. no one seemed OOC either. :D so yayness all around. this plot had the potential to be a full blown 20 chapters fic, but it works this way. :

I greatly enjoy your writing. :) thnx for being so awesome

SWHL