Reviews for Draco's Doll
LilliLily chapter 10 . 12/10/2016
Very good writing and a great plot :) Can see that some reviewers have trouble with how Hermione (and Snape) played Draco, however I think the plot is cleverly thought out. Especially taking into account that this was uploaded before DH! Thanks for sharing
LCB chapter 10 . 1/17/2016
So sweet so good
LCB chapter 9 . 1/17/2016
LCB chapter 8 . 1/17/2016
Ahhhhh
LCB chapter 7 . 1/17/2016
That's going to make inhaled to kill her
LCB chapter 6 . 1/17/2016
Oh wow.
LCB chapter 5 . 1/17/2016
His dad is horrible.
LCB chapter 4 . 1/17/2016
So is snap a spy!?0
LCB chapter 3 . 1/17/2016
What's she got up her sleeve. P
LCB chapter 2 . 1/17/2016
Oh man
silver1995 chapter 10 . 10/19/2015
aww this is cute.. but I just feel uncomfortable that she actually toyed with draco.. anyway its a great read although kinda boring at first but its worth the read..
Cloe chapter 10 . 9/2/2015
Loved it! Wish you were back.
hpfan addict chapter 10 . 6/9/2015
Hmm? I want to say something thoughtful, because that is generally my style, (yes; I'm fully aware of my inflated ego!?), however, I find myself a bit, in a predicament? I loved this story! That much, I would like to make evident! Yet?; there is something a bit nagging at the back of my mind; if I'm honest —I feel a bit uncommonly sore, at the feeling, that Draco, has been abominably used?! I guess somewhere along the line, it got to me, that Hermione, was really actually, in fact!-playing him all along!? She deliberately toured with his feeling, for the sake of gaining another horcrux?! Well that sucks!? Why would she bother continuing the charade, after they had reached 'the order,' if it were simply that,(a charade; a facade,) from the beginning as well? So, did she in fact, have feelings for him prior to allowing herself to be captured? And if she did, why go through the trouble of drugging him? Why wouldn't she and Severus, bring him in on their situation, and trust him, to aid them, considering they already knew he apparently, was in love with her?! Why not entrust him with the truth? Why torture him? Why be so cruel? Anyways, you displayed your evident talent, by forcing me to post all these questions! Thank you, for inspiring such deep contemplation, and thank you for sharing your story with us... Cheers!;-)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/27/2014
THE BEST WAR TIME DRAMIONE EVER!
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Well this looks promising!