Reviews for Coming Back Home
ebonywarrior85 chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
This fic sucks and it's really bad! Hated Jo ,bela and ruby boo!
bluemoonfaerie chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Aww, angsty unrequited love. Me likey. xD
zozo42 chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
i love the dual perspectives.

It's so tragic how they're both thinking the other doesnt care.

great job
silvermorgan47 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I really liked that! Kind of a truer sense of deans womanizing... Aw.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
Uh. Seriously. Are you gonna abandon this fic? Because this deserves an update. D: As in. Please update. This is so good. I can't wait for it to continue. Good job! xD Please update. SOON!
K-Marie-M chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
And now its time for chapter 3!
Recco101 chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
aww its cute love it
Kare38 chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Great Dean/Jo story line. Characterizations are very realistic and I've always thought the pairing should have been explored in the actual show more. Can't wait for more if you're so inspired. Just a clarification though...if this is season 3 before Dean's goes to hell wouldn't Ruby have blond hair? Hard to imagine Ruby and Bela pairing up on purpose in that season too. Interesting idea though.
courtiet chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
please please please update, i'll do anything :D
Kyragm chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
That was absolutely fantastic! Aren't you gonna finish it? please! It's a great great story! And I've read A LOT of them! But yours, it's really good!
Foreva-Hopeless chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
OMG

I love it - I hope you write more. I always loved Jo. Bella is cool, Ruby gets on my nerves.

mag
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I think you captured Jo perfectly and even though I think Dean will never get past thinking of her as off limits and the closest he'll ever get to a sister, it was a beautiful short to read.
wrenbailey chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
please write more on this one, I actually like Jo and was kind of miffed when she was dumped from the show's storyline. Okay so I didn't like her all that much when Dean and her were flirting but she grew on me. SO please write more.
Tater-K chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
This story is so awesome! Love it can't wait for more!
LJ chapter 1 . 7/6/2007