Reviews for Crash and Freeze
Finish the story it was getting to the good part
Guest chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
More? Please?
HaveACuppaT chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
Omg i hope you can update soon, I really love this story it's so exciting! I can't wait for more :D
Sukuangtou chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
Please update this! I'd love to know what happens!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
Great fic! Is there any more?

:D
Grabeccer chapter 9 . 2/11/2011
Oh my gosh, it took me two whole days to finish reading this story, but I loved all nine chapters and I absolutely can't WAIT for a.n update! Your a very good writer and I can't wait for an update.
Sparkiebunny chapter 9 . 6/15/2010
Wow, this story is fantastic! PLEASE CONTINUE! :D
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I really hope you're going to continue this story!
Autumnights chapter 9 . 7/28/2009
NO! How could you stop writing with such a cliff hanger? *Melts into emotional pile of goo* I need more...
Kitty chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
Just read this story and i love it.

I actually thought that Dr McKall was in charge but find out that she is just a pawn.

Please Please update!
silverangel83 chapter 9 . 12/4/2007
OMG! This story just keeps getting better and better! I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!
snfan chapter 9 . 11/26/2007
I love this story. Just read the whole thing and you should update so I know what happens. : )
ChiakiAngel chapter 9 . 11/26/2007
Loving it, please update as soon as you can! _
SnowFox3 chapter 9 . 11/17/2007
Hm. Interesting. Things are starting to get involved.

Hope Johnny will be alright.

Good chapter, again.
Twilight94 chapter 9 . 11/13/2007
I'm officially obsessed with Johny. And I love this story. There are many good plots that writers are using for Fantastic 4 fanfics but not alot of them are written very well. Dont get me wrong they are good stories but not Fantastic. (no pun intended. lol) Your story though has both a good plot and it is well written. Congratulations! *throws confetti*

Please update soon or I will become very depressed.

Thanxx HOoD XD