Reviews for Rock and a Hard Place
That was a lovely series of stories.
thedoctor11th chapter 12 . 3/26
good stuff but I cannot see Jayne with inara
LoZDCMVGfan chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
This was an epic and amazing story. Sorry I didn't review it as I went but I was just so addicted had to find out what happened next.
It was truly epic and thank you so much for writing it. I was always a river mal fan. Look forward to reading more of your work
Shelly chapter 12 . 9/26/2013
This was an amazing series. I loved every story and every chapter
charmony chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
Grr. My only consolation re-reading this gave me was the knowledge that they would eventually break Mal free. I hate that he keeps falling into the bad guys hands and that he keeps suffering just for being him.

On the plus side, I was cheering anew as Jayne and Inara got together for the first time.

Great work!
Alexander Derpington chapter 12 . 6/2/2009
Woohoo! And Serenity strikes again. Enthralling. I can't even remember how it began anymore-the mark of a good tale. Hope to be reading more very soon. Apparently your farewell to writing firefly fanfic wasn't really (what with your more recent updates)? Must say, I am glad. If you ever need a sharp-eyed beta, hit me up. Thanks for the story!
yesimadramaqueen chapter 12 . 2/2/2009
ah i love it. ]
azarathangel chapter 12 . 12/3/2008
"what does it look like?"

"like freedom."

SO POWERFUL! yet another amazing journey through the lives of the best band of characters out there with the best handler of those characters offscreen. love love LOVE this one here. super kudos to ya -ash
librarywitch chapter 12 . 8/16/2008
I am running out of descriptive words for the excellance of your handling of the 'verse. Once again, up too late. Thanks for sharing!
yendor chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
My favorite story is the one I'm reading at the present time. You have an excellant imagination and the ability to clearly put it into words.
SirenoftheStorm chapter 12 . 2/29/2008
I just spent the better part of the afternoon reading your stories, and I have to say, you write Mal extremely well. Even when he gets a little OOC, he still SOUNDS like himself, if that makes any sense. It's a rare skill. Keep on using it.

Incidentally, the idea of Jayne and Inara together, while something I'd never considered before, totally rocks my socks. In unexpected ways, their personalities mesh perfectly.
koiia-halo chapter 12 . 2/4/2008
Yay, happy ending, and a well winding down to it too. River's lines during her mission were awesome.

With your portrail of the Operative I rather like him now... Anya is so adorable! She somewhat reminds me of Wash...
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 12 . 8/26/2007
It's been a good ride for us, too.

I'm looking forward to reading more.
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 11 . 8/26/2007
You know, I'm very glad I'm reading this story after it was completed. Because...oi, with the tension and suspense.

I'm enjoying this.
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 10 . 8/26/2007
Mal even got to the Operative!

Between Zoe, Jayne, the Operative, and three of River's classmates - well, that's a helluva an assault force. I just hope they don't break Mal before the calvary arrives.