Reviews for Surrender
Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
That was amazing. Truly heartbreaking at times and I felt so bad for Serena. Never could get Mamoru's logic such a silly man.
tryntee13 chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
this was soo beautiful. just stunning. loved every bit. thank you!
GraphicsChyk chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
Really loved this one.
Syulai chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
So sad yet so beautiful..
championofjustice27 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Please please update soon! gah this story is just so good. I can't wait to see what happens
smfan4ever72 chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Wow, what a beautiful story! I think I held my breath the entire time...
buttaflykissesxoxo chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Holy Frick, so dark, deep, astonishing. Wow.
Beloved Goddess chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
i was too lazy to sign in but i just want you to know that your an amazing write. i love this story...it might just be my favorite story thus far in all of . i'm gonna check out ur other works. keep on writing, you've got an amazing talent!
iron chefs lady chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
I don't know why I missed this chapter but damn. I'm officially in love with Mamoru. I loved the fact that he kissed Usagi's feet as a sign of supplication. Well done. I hope there's another chapter. Thanks for sharing your writing with all of us.
tokidokilove chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
omg, i thought i was out of this fandom..but you sucked me write back in! love your writing, loved this!
Melodi Moon chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
What an amazingly beautiful story...dark but touching and heartfelt - I love it!
TokyoLi chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
I'm so pleased you're working on this story again! It was such a nice change to see Mamorou working on gaining her forgiveness. Thanks so much for the update
Aurora C chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
just wow amazing wonderful worth the wait
ranimoon chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
wow...a really emotional story you created here.i had tears in my eyes poor usagi..what did mamoru think..that he could hurt her every day with his word and it wouldnt leave scars behind.

you described his feelings of guilt very heart felt heavy while reading it like it happenend right than to me

i hope to read soon a new chapter
scarf123 chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
This is awful. You started this story in 2007 and you are only on Chapter 5? I cannot wait another year for an update. I have already re-read this story at least 20 times. You must update soon. I need to know what happens next.

Did I forget to say? I LOVE YOUR WRITING.