Reviews for Surrender
Api chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
OMG! THIS WAS AMAZING! THIS WAS INCREDIBLE! I CAN GO ON FOREVER PRAISING THIS! THIS WAS AN ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC READ! I ALREADY LOVE SAILOR MOON BUT THIS WAS SOMETHING ENTIRELY DIFFERENT! I LOVED IT SOOOO MUCH! PLEASE KEEP WRITING MORE!
slightlyxjaded chapter 5 . 9/29/2015
Oh my gosh! How have I missed this story?! For shame! This was seriously fantastic! You know how much I love angst and you had plenty of it in this story! And not even just Usagi angst; you had Mamoru angst! Wow...to him bringing her back from Hell, Usagi's actions that led to her death, and the unbelievable amount of guilt that both of them must have felt! This was seriously an amazing story and I think the most spectacular part was the look deep in Mamoru's psyche that led him to wait to tell Usagi about their past and the unbelievably loving way he cared for her after bringing her back to the land of the living. I loved this story soooo much...it was so sweet and loving in the end! Thanks for writing another brilliant work (that I missed out on until now...fail on my part)!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
That was amazing. Truly heartbreaking at times and I felt so bad for Serena. Never could get Mamoru's logic such a silly man.
tryntee13 chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
this was soo beautiful. just stunning. loved every bit. thank you!
GraphicsChyk chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
Really loved this one.
Syulai chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
So sad yet so beautiful..
championofjustice27 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Please please update soon! gah this story is just so good. I can't wait to see what happens
smfan4ever72 chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Wow, what a beautiful story! I think I held my breath the entire time...
buttaflykissesxoxo chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Holy Frick, so dark, deep, astonishing. Wow.
Beloved Goddess chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
i was too lazy to sign in but i just want you to know that your an amazing write. i love this story...it might just be my favorite story thus far in all of . i'm gonna check out ur other works. keep on writing, you've got an amazing talent!
iron chefs lady chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
I don't know why I missed this chapter but damn. I'm officially in love with Mamoru. I loved the fact that he kissed Usagi's feet as a sign of supplication. Well done. I hope there's another chapter. Thanks for sharing your writing with all of us.
tokidokilove chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
omg, i thought i was out of this fandom..but you sucked me write back in! love your writing, loved this!
Melodi Moon chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
What an amazingly beautiful story...dark but touching and heartfelt - I love it!
TokyoLi chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
I'm so pleased you're working on this story again! It was such a nice change to see Mamorou working on gaining her forgiveness. Thanks so much for the update
Aurora C chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
just wow amazing wonderful worth the wait