Reviews for The First Date
S.E. Carrigan chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Great story.

That is all.
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I am really loving this :) I really hope you make another one
wizmage chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Do another one.
Coltan Heart chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
"Take me with you!" XD I can just see Eric pleading that in his very overdramatic way like he did on the show. Awesome. :) This idea of yours is pretty cute, too. Love the ending.
Silo666 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
nice u gunna do any more with this stoire
MinaSeraphina chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Cute! Loved it!
CaptainMatchMaker chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Wow. Certainly was different, never read a fic of this category. But I have to say, when I started to read your prequel to this, "The Deal", I didn't quite know what to make of it at first; but then I read it and I really liked it...and this one was even better, great follow up! I've only read the usual J/H, D/E fics...never did I imagine that Jackie and Eric would make a great couple, but they really do! It was surprising to me (as well as Eric) that Jackie was a comic book fan. The girl has her secrets, evidently...well, this was great! Congrats to you! A great fic, and you've made me a J/E fan...well I've haven't turned against J/H...but J/E makes you think about what might've been. Btw...would you consider writing more of this? It has lots of potential!
Ellashy chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I love this story...i hope you write all the way to their wedding
Queen of the Paperclips chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
okay, due to another story I'm starting to become a EJ shipper (the other story started with a great EJ storyline, but became HJ. Somehow seeing my favorite couple get together pissed me off. So here I am O.o;). I'm really happy that you're writing this storyline. The whole "Jackie is still the devil" thing makes it more believable too. So please, continue ASAP _
stateofnirvana chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
good stuff. you write these character better than most. not too cliched, or overdone. and i like how you paired Eric and Jackie together. very jackie-ish idea to get em together.
Jami chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I love your stories! I really like the eric/jackie pairing and I really hope you continue!

Peace out!
Harper loves Alex chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
sweet my man this rock's when will there be more huh ! i can't wait

i give you a double booyha , bohyha

ja ne dws
Dmik33 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I'm glad you continued "The Deal". Hopefully this is the first of a series as I am very interested to know how things will go once the gang nows about them.
70's nut chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
I'm sorry but the first date episode from season one of that 70's show was my favorite Eric and donna episode.
mynameisnoone chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Is this going to be a series of one shots because if so right on! I love this so (too) much!