Reviews for Choices and Consequences
Silverlark chapter 32 . 9/16/2013
Please finish
Ghanaperu chapter 20 . 6/6/2012
Have you given up on this story? I would like to see it finished...it is a well written, interesting story. But I see you haven't updated since 2009...is there a sequel then? Or are you just leaving us hanging? I have really enjoyed this up to Chapter 20, and I would love to see a chapter 21...just saying, it's worth it.
Izzy chapter 32 . 6/23/2011
This story is absolutely amazing! I just found it and I read it all in one go, I couldn't put it down!

The characters have been written perfectly in-character, the OC are all realistic and likable and overall, it is a well written story.

Then I realized that it hasn't been updated since 2009. Please, please, PLEASE update soon, this story is to good too go to waste!
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I saw this title and I was like, "Ooh, I love this story!", so I'm reading it again.
Jammeke chapter 32 . 7/13/2010
Thank you so much for posting this wonderful story. You managed to get the characters' voices right, introduced OC's I actually started to root for at some point (seriously, I hardly ever like OC's, but yours were great...), came up with an excellent, action-packed and bittersweet plot... and your writing style is excellent.

This story is definitely going to my favorites.
JennaTripped chapter 32 . 4/30/2010
:-) Just found this story, so here's hoping it's going to continue! You've got an engaging plot and good characterization, and I'm a fan of Marian so am naturally thrilled she's still breathing.
Leobreaker12 chapter 32 . 4/14/2010
Me like story!

Very violent. But very good and very well written. Gizzy hates Marian!
Luna12 chapter 10 . 3/17/2010
Loved the dream sequence. Some people write dreams too mush like the real-world. Your dream felt very dream-like in that "I had such a realistic dream, but thinking back, of course it was a dream" feel to it.
Luna12 chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Your dialogue this chapter is both in-character and witty! I loved Djaq's argument/POV. It is great having someone address the obvious hole in the TV series - the direct aftermath of the failed wedding.
Luna12 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I actually thought this story was perfectly in-character and accurate to the point in time it is written. Good job!
Emery3842 chapter 32 . 1/5/2010
I love your story so far and I can't wait to read what will happen to Allan. Obviously, since he is Allan, I hope he will make it through.

I have also enjoyed the way you wrote the relationships between differnet characters. Everything is very spot on and you have done a great job.

I hope you update soon!
gatewatcher chapter 32 . 12/24/2009
I am glad that Robin went to Marian and shared. It was good of Edward to ask him ;)

and...yuck to the maggots...glad I'm not Allan!

Looking forward to more.

Merry Christmas!
HighPriestessOfTheDreamWorld chapter 32 . 12/22/2009
I have given Sir Edward a great deal of thought at times and I'm always struck at far he'd fallen (pre-series) in such a short time. He went from being a powerful and respected lord and the Sheriff of Nottingham, to a man who had to pretend to kiss up to Vaisey *and* allow Gisborne's advances toward Marian just to say alive and keep what little stability he could. I've often wondered at what sort of man he might have been before being rendered relatively powerless. What sort of Sheriff and what sort of father.

So to have him recognize, here, that he is unable to be of any real help to Marian was incredibly brave of him, I thought. It was like the final straw of sorts in his descent toward near-complete impotence. But to have him reach out to Robin anyway, despite how he has disapproved of certain aspects of Robin's life and treatment of Marian, showed just how concerned he was for her peace of mind. Excellent!

What I love about this story is that no one is left out.

I love that Robin trusts Djaq even when her methods seem extreme to him...and that he knows without a doubt that the others feel the same. I always imagine her as being rather advanced in her thinking not only by English standards of the day, but also maybe by the standards of her own people. She would "think outside the box", I think, and that's what makes her a miracle worker sometimes. Of course, I'm bias because I love her character to bits! Still, I like that you have her using maggots. I was seriously starting to wonder if you'd written the direness of Allan's condition so convincingly that there would be no believable light at the end of the tunnel. But I'm relieved that Djaq is not giving up.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the gang's reaction to the maggots and also, of course, to Allan recovering.

Great, as usual! Update soon!
HollowIsTheWorld chapter 32 . 12/22/2009
Historically acurate or not, that was awesome! Maggots are gross but I agree that they're really no worse than leeches. You're an awesome writer, the characters are all so... in character. But you HAVE to give us something on Allan soon! I'm going crazy waiting!
HighPriestessOfTheDreamWorld chapter 31 . 12/18/2009
Great chapter! It was all so intense.

I like the idea that Marian, despite being brought up in the rote and rituals of her faith (as evidenced by her almost mindless responses to Tuck's prayers), is a thinking and compassionate woman who assumes that God would not hold fast to the rules of religion.

I was also very moved by the way that you wrote her feelings in this chapter. You took us from her relative numbness while watching Tuck's symbolic gestures, to the physical manifestations (retching in the forest) of her extreme guilt over watching (and unwillingly participating in) Allan's torture, and finally to her finding a small amount of peace after Robin's admission.

It was all very heavy and serious and yet, by the end of the chapter, I too felt a bit better. It was a wonderful way to bring R & M closer. Robin's acknowledement that he keeps everything inside and especially his understanding of Much's devotion as well as the way that he treats Much was perfect.

His memories of the boy who was tortured were an excellent way to show how much he truly carries around from his experience in the war. And the way that Much stacks stones for him assuming that Robin never notices was lovely, but it was made even better by the fact that Robin *does* notice. I honestly feel like I know and understand Robin so much better after reading this chapter, even though it was from Marian's POV.

Oh and the bit about Djaq making mouthrinse was great. I can totally believe she would do that and that she would probably insist the men use it, lol. Her statements in the barn in ep. 2x12 about how the men were stinky always made me think that personal hygiene was probably rather important to her...especially living with so many men. I always imagine her as bathing and washing her hair and such regularly to sort of counteract the men's poor habits in that area and her making mouthrinse is a perfect fit with that.

Wonderful, as usual! Update soon.