Reviews for Repercussions
A Dude named Dud chapter 24 . 1/22/2010
Dude... This is the best fanfic i've ever read...

No lie...

It was heart wrenching, deep, character development was incredible, and the cliffhangers just hooked me in til' the very end.

Dude seriously, you get two thumbs up!
Haan chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
This chapter might be the most evil, infuriating and frustrating single chapter I've ever read!

Good work, but if I had to wait for an update I just might have had to track you down and test this whole L.E.O myself.

Great story so far.

amazing
XPGamer chapter 20 . 9/30/2009
I feel sorry for Motoko.
XPGamer chapter 18 . 9/30/2009
not to sound to fan-girl/boy...ish, but it's so real.

all this from ch.1 to now seems like something that could be found in a novel, the descriptive inner-workings of each character, the turmoil each person goes through. the cause and effect of each decision that is made. the emotions that are vividly described. Now seeing Mutsumi and Keitaro finally come together and in such a way, even the setting and mood... it can only be described as relief "finally!".

well done.
XPGamer chapter 9 . 9/28/2009
great drama, great angst. a real great romance story
XPGamer chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
sweet closure
YSRS chapter 24 . 8/23/2009
awesome
iloveanime2008 chapter 24 . 8/11/2009
G'Day Nodoko Miyazawa,

Loved your story, very creative, a good romance story allround. I don't mind Keitaro/Mutsumi pairings, I also like motoko, kitsune and shinobu pairings as well, but this story was very nice indeed and I loved the way you made cute Shinobu into someone to utterly fear when angered, hehehe she loves him so much, it kinda breaks my heart that she can't have Keitaro.

Please keep up the good work, don't stop writing, ok cyas.
Vandrad-a3 chapter 24 . 8/5/2009
This is one of the best worded and put togehter fic iv read in a long time. It was touching, sad, yet it was happily real that gave this story a sense of life. This story i will probably place this my #2 favorite story. I wouldnt mind a epilogue or maybe a sequel... the life of Hianta sue "mrs. urashima"
Curtis chapter 24 . 7/1/2009
I have to say that this is one of the most impressive fanfics I have ever read on this site! Not only did you take the title of "taking most long to read", but you also made the story so believable, as if it came straight from the manga itself. I was able to imagine the characters conveying the actions in the story, and when the reader can do that, it is the sight of a truly good piece of work. Job Well Done!
0208 chapter 15 . 6/14/2009
man yo uknow how to write i'm at 15chapter ONLY and its almost 3:00! started aroun 18:00 jusus.

you got me hooked on this one great story cant wait to read next chapter after SOME sleep or meaby reread this one.

Keep up the good work!
Memories-of-the-Shadows chapter 24 . 6/7/2009
This was a truly lovely story, and I simply loved reading it. I didn't want to stop, but the ending was just perfect-it was almost a pleasure to have everything sorted out. You really made the characters your own and I adore the way each and every one of them grew in your care.
FusionNT chapter 24 . 5/25/2009
Excellent story, it hooked me on the computer for days. Thanks a lot
505 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »