Reviews for Repercussions
sweet closure
YSRS chapter 24 . 8/23/2009
iloveanime2008 chapter 24 . 8/11/2009
G'Day Nodoko Miyazawa,

Loved your story, very creative, a good romance story allround. I don't mind Keitaro/Mutsumi pairings, I also like motoko, kitsune and shinobu pairings as well, but this story was very nice indeed and I loved the way you made cute Shinobu into someone to utterly fear when angered, hehehe she loves him so much, it kinda breaks my heart that she can't have Keitaro.

Please keep up the good work, don't stop writing, ok cyas.
Vandrad-a3 chapter 24 . 8/5/2009
This is one of the best worded and put togehter fic iv read in a long time. It was touching, sad, yet it was happily real that gave this story a sense of life. This story i will probably place this my #2 favorite story. I wouldnt mind a epilogue or maybe a sequel... the life of Hianta sue "mrs. urashima"
Curtis chapter 24 . 7/1/2009
I have to say that this is one of the most impressive fanfics I have ever read on this site! Not only did you take the title of "taking most long to read", but you also made the story so believable, as if it came straight from the manga itself. I was able to imagine the characters conveying the actions in the story, and when the reader can do that, it is the sight of a truly good piece of work. Job Well Done!
0208 chapter 15 . 6/14/2009
man yo uknow how to write i'm at 15chapter ONLY and its almost 3:00! started aroun 18:00 jusus.

you got me hooked on this one great story cant wait to read next chapter after SOME sleep or meaby reread this one.

Keep up the good work!
Memories-of-the-Shadows chapter 24 . 6/7/2009
This was a truly lovely story, and I simply loved reading it. I didn't want to stop, but the ending was just perfect-it was almost a pleasure to have everything sorted out. You really made the characters your own and I adore the way each and every one of them grew in your care.
FusionNT chapter 24 . 5/25/2009
Excellent story, it hooked me on the computer for days. Thanks a lot
Rinas chapter 24 . 5/1/2009
Over the course of a few days, I have finished reading what has essentially been a novel of a fic. I love your writing style and can say in all truthfulness that you are an excellent author. The other approaching five hundred reviews are testimony to that fact. Be proud! I await your future works.
Lanky Nathan chapter 24 . 4/28/2009
Well, thats the end of an amazing Fic. 24 chapters of purely amazing writing. its disappointing to see another great fic finish up but like all things end is enevitable. i truely enjoyed your writing style. thankyou for sharing it with us all. I do hope to see another story started from you. until then...

Lanky Nathan
Fanf1cFan chapter 24 . 4/15/2009
All the good stuff that's been said about this story . . . same here.

I bet the after effects of finishing this will last a while. Do you think you may get ambitious and write something else, or are you burnt out? Hope not, because this place needs good writers.
LookinForLuk chapter 24 . 4/13/2009
man now ends an epic fanfic T_T best love hina fanfic here and it finally ends. Truth be told i didn't expect things to happen the way they did. But i still loved the ending. still i cant help but say...

Teresa Kaiju chapter 18 . 4/10/2009
The pairing is right and fits perfectly. Tis what I was hoping for as well as expecting. Story is still remarkably good. Thanks for writing it.
Teresa Kaiju chapter 8 . 4/9/2009
You have accomplished something I had thought was impossible, the creation of not only a well written but actually enjoyable story based on this anime. You have managed to force the characters into an almost believable shape and up till now created a plot that actually makes some sense. And you did this despite having characters that are reasonably consistent with the characters as shown in the anime.

Having Keitaro board up the hole in his ceiling at sword point bothered me but it could be explained by the poor boys badly warped mind. It would have been far simpler to just have Motoko do the boarding up while he goes out someplace.
Xoroth chapter 24 . 4/6/2009
Another great one. The end was a bit unexpected. Great stuff.
513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »