Reviews for Repercussions
0208 chapter 15 . 6/14/2009
man yo uknow how to write i'm at 15chapter ONLY and its almost 3:00! started aroun 18:00 jusus.

you got me hooked on this one great story cant wait to read next chapter after SOME sleep or meaby reread this one.

Keep up the good work!
Memories-of-the-Shadows chapter 24 . 6/7/2009
This was a truly lovely story, and I simply loved reading it. I didn't want to stop, but the ending was just perfect-it was almost a pleasure to have everything sorted out. You really made the characters your own and I adore the way each and every one of them grew in your care.
FusionNT chapter 24 . 5/25/2009
Excellent story, it hooked me on the computer for days. Thanks a lot
Rinas chapter 24 . 5/1/2009
Over the course of a few days, I have finished reading what has essentially been a novel of a fic. I love your writing style and can say in all truthfulness that you are an excellent author. The other approaching five hundred reviews are testimony to that fact. Be proud! I await your future works.
Lanky Nathan chapter 24 . 4/28/2009
Well, thats the end of an amazing Fic. 24 chapters of purely amazing writing. its disappointing to see another great fic finish up but like all things end is enevitable. i truely enjoyed your writing style. thankyou for sharing it with us all. I do hope to see another story started from you. until then...

Lanky Nathan
Fanf1cFan chapter 24 . 4/15/2009
All the good stuff that's been said about this story . . . same here.

I bet the after effects of finishing this will last a while. Do you think you may get ambitious and write something else, or are you burnt out? Hope not, because this place needs good writers.
LookinForLuk chapter 24 . 4/13/2009
man now ends an epic fanfic T_T best love hina fanfic here and it finally ends. Truth be told i didn't expect things to happen the way they did. But i still loved the ending. still i cant help but say...

SHINOBU FTW!
Teresa Kaiju chapter 18 . 4/10/2009
The pairing is right and fits perfectly. Tis what I was hoping for as well as expecting. Story is still remarkably good. Thanks for writing it.
Teresa Kaiju chapter 8 . 4/9/2009
You have accomplished something I had thought was impossible, the creation of not only a well written but actually enjoyable story based on this anime. You have managed to force the characters into an almost believable shape and up till now created a plot that actually makes some sense. And you did this despite having characters that are reasonably consistent with the characters as shown in the anime.

Having Keitaro board up the hole in his ceiling at sword point bothered me but it could be explained by the poor boys badly warped mind. It would have been far simpler to just have Motoko do the boarding up while he goes out someplace.
Xoroth chapter 24 . 4/6/2009
Another great one. The end was a bit unexpected. Great stuff.
RandomReview chapter 24 . 4/3/2009
I must say I was quite speechless when I found out this was the last chapter of this great work of fiction. I've been following this story on and off ever since the first chapter and the basic plot managed to pique my interest. Nearly two years later and with most details long forgotten, I honestly don't know what to say now that things have ended. All I can say now is great job and I am eager to see what you will come up with next. Maybe another Love Hina fiction, with Motoko as our heroine perhaps? Or maybe some Negima? Whatever you decide to do, well do it fast since you are good at this! xD

Till your next tale!
HarimaHige chapter 24 . 4/2/2009
Well this was the last chapter. A long and great story has ended. I will realy miss it. It was great and fascinating. Thanks for your hard work. Please write another Lovi Hina story.
Nederbird chapter 24 . 4/1/2009
Hmm... strange. Now that it's all over and done with, I feel like I don't have much to say. Still, I love the ending. Not that I dislike Naru or anything, but it closed the fic properly without giving me the feeling of having an empty spot still needed to be filled (craving for more), and that's just what an ending should be like. Congratulations on that!

And to quote your work itself: "Talk about the end of an era…", this is it. The end of all the days and weeks and even months when one waited for you to update, as well as the hours of relaxed enjoyment this story has provided. The character development is some of the best I've seen in a fic, and while the pace is slow, it's still pleasant. Heh, I remember leaving my computer on overnight just so I wouldn't have to look up the part where I left again the following day.

So, well... what shall one say? Thank you for a wondruous read? Guess that'd be it. :)

I'll defintely read any of your other stories, if you decided to write another, that is. And provided I'm acquainted with the parent universe itself.

Med Vänliga Hälsningar, Nederbörd.
Chiko-chan chapter 24 . 4/1/2009
:( Is it really all over now? *sniffles*

What an amazing, beautiful and brilliant piece of art you have created!

I enjoyed every moment of it! Then again I am a little bias, but who cares ;p

Can't wait for the next canvas to be installed and for you to start your portrayal of your next epic! _

Ciao

Chiko-chan
Cizzymac chapter 24 . 3/31/2009
Congratulations on at last completing this fine work of art. You should be proud of this work, as it is one of the finest this fandom has seen. Not too shabby for a first foray into fanfiction, and you've certainly found yourself a few fans (wow, unexpected alliteration :D).

Oh, if this story is complete, you should add the little "complete" tag so everyone knows it's done, unless you've got something extra around the bend, in which case we'll all be waiting on that with baited breath.

Again, thanks for sharing this story with us, and I look forward to reading your future works. Take care.
508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »