Reviews for Repercussions
dragon-cloud16 chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
Man, this story is a rollercoaster of romance love hina style. I love all three chapters and can't wait to see what is going to happen next.
Heliosion chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
The term tease was invented for you. Im so bloody curious as to what the pair have done. I have my suspicions after reading the fic another three times fully and well I hope they are what I think they are. What fireworks to light if the case. Oh yeah this fic up to this chapter was fun, fresh and filled with heartwarming moments. It felt real the way it was pitched to the reader. A very good conscious effort that only lacks from background details and maybe a little more on the length. Though it may work in keeping the mystery smoking away later on when all is revealed I think it prove your downfall

Sweet Heavens

Would love a response if you have the time
Nysk chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
Hurm... I hope you clear up what happened soon... I am very curious.
Maggie Mui chapter 2 . 7/13/2007
I'm really enjoying this story even though I haven't read the manga series yet...;;..., but I know enough to know about it.

I love the first scene in ch 2, I was laughing quite loud!

Hope to read the rest of the fic when it come and I can't wait for it to come!
PenPen10 chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
Great story!

Your story is well written and flows really well. I like the way it isn't centered around around any particular event but just picks up on any other day at Hinata Sou and follows.

Chapter 1 really sets the stage well for the natural progression for all the characters. Not too bogged down with details but their natural maturity over time. I found the reasoning for the lack of progression in Naru and Keitaros relationship very natural also, considering Naru's character.

Chapter 2 seemed to be continuing much like the first, just another day at Hinata, when BAM... the plot shows up. Truth be told I was blindsided. Very original twist and well integrated in the story. I expected some kind of hijinxs with Naru trying to get a present, which wouldn't have been bad, but this was a well thought out twist. The rest of the chapter filled with just as much goodness.

High praises for this excellent work. Do continue and I will anxiously await the rest of this great story!
JonJ chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
Wow, I must say, this story is laid out very nicely. Great plot/storyline too. Keep it up. I wish this had been around last summer, as I got my inspiration for my Whose Line story and all the pranks Keitaro pulled on the girls from all the shit they give him in stories like this. Keep it up!
Earl Colby Pottinger chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
Better and better, you have got me hooked. Please write as fast as possible. :)
SithKnight-Galen chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
I am highly enjoying the level of drama that you are putting into this story, as well as the depth that you are giving to each character.
Rialta chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Interesting and well written story. I love it. I almost missed the part where Motoko and Keitaro started calling each other with "-kun" and "-chan" when Naru left her room. I'm smelling a MotokoXKei pairing :) (what I'm hoping for) I don't mind Keitaro going for Shinobu though, I dont think the age difference matter since Shinobu is already 16 and Keitaro is still his the naive dope that he is and He won't take advantage of Shinobu.

Anyways Keep it up! cant wait for the next chapter :D
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
Wow, a great story here, and you've got me wondering if Keitaro and Naru will be able to work it out imo. Right now, I wouldn't feel that Nary has a handbasket's chance, but she might get lucky still, and Keitaro might go ahead and roll over for her like a good trained animal, but still, even in canon, I have to wonder just how many mental problems Naru has, and what could be done about it. Looking forward to the next part, and here's hopoing that things will work out with Keitaro and somebody besides Naru, or that Naru woill finally figre out what she needs to do to have a real relationship.
Nysk chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
I REALLY HAVE CLIFFHANGERS.

Please write more soon.
rentauri chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Nice start to the story seems that anyone can be the love interest here, except for Su, strangely her screen time was making out with the cast. Personally I don't care who the story uses as the other person except for Naru, her character isnt on for relationships and to make it one would almost call for a re-write (never understood Mr. Akamatsu's reasoning there). If I had to pick Id say Kitsune or Mutsumi only because Motoko pairings are done to death while Su and Shinobu are to young (but Su pairings normally add there own sense of insanity that is a LH comedy).

Thanks for the Story and hope for updates.
TornadoReviewer chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Great Mitsune "Kitsune" will play a main female role?I hope you won't forget about Mutsumi(my fav LH girl) and other LH girls (exept Naru).

Update soon.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Wynk chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Love the story. I found myself pleasantly suprised to see the quality of the 2nd chapter equalled that of the first. Good characterizations of the characters but with slight changes due to their maturation and the passage of time. Naru, however, seems to be stuck in her "I hate men" phase, and treats Keitaro accordingly.

I am very interested in reading why Keitaro trembled so violently under Shinobu's touch. The original Love Hina showed Keitaro being whalloped frequently, and for anime that's alright as he seems none the worse for it. I think you translated this behavior into real life where such "punishment" becomes abuse very easily and can and will lead to phychological scarring. Has Keitaro become preconditioned to fear all female contact now?
someone chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
well written and a good read. do continue
514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 Next »