Reviews for Repercussions
Earl Colby Pottinger chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
Better and better, you have got me hooked. Please write as fast as possible. :)
SithKnight-Galen chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
I am highly enjoying the level of drama that you are putting into this story, as well as the depth that you are giving to each character.
Rialta chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Interesting and well written story. I love it. I almost missed the part where Motoko and Keitaro started calling each other with "-kun" and "-chan" when Naru left her room. I'm smelling a MotokoXKei pairing :) (what I'm hoping for) I don't mind Keitaro going for Shinobu though, I dont think the age difference matter since Shinobu is already 16 and Keitaro is still his the naive dope that he is and He won't take advantage of Shinobu.

Anyways Keep it up! cant wait for the next chapter :D
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
Wow, a great story here, and you've got me wondering if Keitaro and Naru will be able to work it out imo. Right now, I wouldn't feel that Nary has a handbasket's chance, but she might get lucky still, and Keitaro might go ahead and roll over for her like a good trained animal, but still, even in canon, I have to wonder just how many mental problems Naru has, and what could be done about it. Looking forward to the next part, and here's hopoing that things will work out with Keitaro and somebody besides Naru, or that Naru woill finally figre out what she needs to do to have a real relationship.
Nysk chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
I REALLY HAVE CLIFFHANGERS.

Please write more soon.
rentauri chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Nice start to the story seems that anyone can be the love interest here, except for Su, strangely her screen time was making out with the cast. Personally I don't care who the story uses as the other person except for Naru, her character isnt on for relationships and to make it one would almost call for a re-write (never understood Mr. Akamatsu's reasoning there). If I had to pick Id say Kitsune or Mutsumi only because Motoko pairings are done to death while Su and Shinobu are to young (but Su pairings normally add there own sense of insanity that is a LH comedy).

Thanks for the Story and hope for updates.
TornadoReviewer chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Great Mitsune "Kitsune" will play a main female role?I hope you won't forget about Mutsumi(my fav LH girl) and other LH girls (exept Naru).

Update soon.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Wynk chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Love the story. I found myself pleasantly suprised to see the quality of the 2nd chapter equalled that of the first. Good characterizations of the characters but with slight changes due to their maturation and the passage of time. Naru, however, seems to be stuck in her "I hate men" phase, and treats Keitaro accordingly.

I am very interested in reading why Keitaro trembled so violently under Shinobu's touch. The original Love Hina showed Keitaro being whalloped frequently, and for anime that's alright as he seems none the worse for it. I think you translated this behavior into real life where such "punishment" becomes abuse very easily and can and will lead to phychological scarring. Has Keitaro become preconditioned to fear all female contact now?
someone chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
well written and a good read. do continue
0FoX0 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Good start!, please make it a Keitaro/Kitsune or Keitaro/Motoko. just think about ok?

See ya!
Earl Colby Pottinger chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Great start, but if it is what I think it is Naru will have a lot of explaining to do to Motoko
KChasm chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I love what I see in this fic. You can just barely taste something big, about to appear on the horizon. You've painted something that, despite the appearance of a normal, more-or-less peaceful day, reeks of trouble about to overflow. It's a car crash in slow motion. Beautiful.

I can't wait at all to see more.
sgb3 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
A good start. Well written, hints at numerous possible directions the story could go without being obvious. Pretty good job at keeping the pairings neutral so far. Looking forward to your next chapter.
508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34