Reviews for Repercussions
Valendred chapter 24 . 3/31/2009
Beautiful, truly beautiful, I have no other way to describe the work of art that I just finished reading. I mean WOW. Twenty four chapters of epicness. You my friend, really need to become a full time author, something at least. Because this fanfiction is better than anything I could ever hope to write and has to be one of the most well written stories I've ever read.

I really hope you write another Love Hina fiction, I'll be right there to read and review it. Great job again.

Valendred
Heliosion chapter 24 . 3/31/2009
Please write a new fic if this is completed! You just got better and better the more you wrote it. I cant wait to see your new fic with your great skills now honed!
Wonderbee31 chapter 24 . 3/30/2009
Most awesome here, and really loved this whole story, was done quite nicely, and while Naru had a bit of a happy ending, it was very bittersweet. Really loved how Motoko and Tsuruko's exchange went, and how the two sisters have grown so close. Well done!
Tezza1502 chapter 23 . 1/29/2009
Howdy-do! It's been a while, hasn't it?

First up, chapter 22:- The start of that chapter was one of the funniest I have read in ages! And I'm sure that it was an eye opener for any guy who has never co-habited with a female before. (Sad to say, but girls ARE just people too. And can be every bit as 'gross' as guys.) And that bit about ALL of the Hinata Honies having at least ONE article of his clothing in their possession was hilarious too.

Motoko and Shinobu continue to nurse bruised feelings. Naru and Kitsune as well. Sad, to be sure. But it ultimately helps them to grow.

Motoko Vs Tsuruko. This conversation was every bit as satisfying as I hoped it would be. Tsuruko has a proven tendency to talk, (and occasionally bully) others around to her point of view. Seeing Motoko channel her formidable resolve into holding steady against that was satisfying. AND they came to an understanding. Woo-Hoo!

While the rest of the chapter pretty much revolved actually getting the Aoyama sisters on their way, Keitaro and Mutsumi visiting Kitsune together was nice.

Chapter 23:- Tsuruko and Motoko continue to make great strides towards actually being proper sisters to each other again.

Naru striking off who she has to appologise to. Yeah, Shinobu will always be a bit prickly when it comes to 'her' sempai. Quite rightly too, when you think about it. Should make the epilogue interesting at least...

Kitsune facing up to her demons while sober. Should be a frightening experience for her. Although a 'sake safe' might not be the best idea about how to go about it, IMHO. Having said that, alcholism is something I have never really had to deal with, so I have no idea what the best course of action might be.

On the upside, it was nice to see Su inventing something that could be non-lethal as well as useful. (Then again, that hint about a 'surprise' if anyone tries to hold it open...)

The party was nice, with Naru the only one not enjoying it, for obvious reasons.

And finally, Auntie Mo. 'Nuff said!

As always, excellent stuff. T
KingOfLemurs chapter 23 . 1/16/2009
Good Story. Not very often you see things of this quality, it has been a great pleasure reading it.

Very subtle Neon Genesis Evangelion cameo as well. Nice job.
WMWConquerer chapter 23 . 1/11/2009
God's man where in hell is this one going. Great writing and form, characters are always in character. But honestly I there is no end the foreseeable future of this story. IT'S LONG REALLY LONG...
Ivory Bill Woodpecker chapter 15 . 1/7/2009
Thank Miss Haruhi that Shinobu didn't think to bring one of the big kitchen knives with her.
Chiko-chan chapter 23 . 1/7/2009
Sorry for the late review. . . . ;; . . . . . awesome chapter! I bow to your genius!

That's harsh blaming the beta for Nodoka-chan, but then he/she is being overshadowed by a marvalous read that anything else about actually beta'ing the chapter goes out the window - either that or he/she doesn't have as much a vocabulary as Nodoka-chan does.
RandomReview chapter 23 . 1/3/2009
I'll make this short and sweet since I've honestly forgotten the bulk of the details prior to chapter 21. Overall, I am enjoying the pacing and the development of the story as a whole. While I am not in favor of the current coupling, oh what the hell it was completely unexpected! I thought Motoko had the clear lead over the rest with Shinobu close behind, but wow Mutsumi...That was like a Code Geass type moment there, which can be good or bad depending on the shipper.

Well anyway, the previous chapters (21-23) need a bit of a proofreading overhaul. While spelling mistakes are negligible, grammar errors could and should have been prevented. There were rather numerous sentences where either a word is wrongly used or is entirely missing in context. While it is not detrimental to the overall enjoyment and quality of the fic, the quality displayed in previous chapters has set the standard for your works.

I suggest finding yourself another proofreader. Other than the grammatical errors, another fine chapter(s) of this fic. Since I highly doubt you'll change your mind...any chance of a harem ending? xD
anon chapter 23 . 1/1/2009
Good so far. I think you ought to label it as angst though, instead of general.
Xoroth chapter 23 . 12/30/2008
Once again great stuff!
Fanf1cFan chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
I think this story places you in the company of the other 'legendary' authors that have contributed to this site. If any of the rest of us want to be well-regarded here as writers, our work will inevitably be compared to that of the group you have joined.

The experience of producing the little I've written and posted here has given me an appreciation for the difficulty in developing original stories, but still recognizable as being an extension of the original series, for giving the borrowed characters more depth and believability than the original, but keeping them familiar to the fans, and to make the whole thing entertaining, or better yet, compelling. You've provided a great example of how it can and should be done.

Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to reading how you tie up the remaining loose ends.
WolfWing chapter 8 . 12/29/2008
Besides some small nitpicks, missing words, etc, I do have to say this is quality storytelling and a great story.

I'm loving it so far!
Heliosion chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
Sweet. Shame you seem to take forever to wind this up.
HarimaHige chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
Great chapter. I looks like everything comes to an end. You did a great job
508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »