Reviews for Repercussions
Teresa Kaiju chapter 8 . 4/9/2009
You have accomplished something I had thought was impossible, the creation of not only a well written but actually enjoyable story based on this anime. You have managed to force the characters into an almost believable shape and up till now created a plot that actually makes some sense. And you did this despite having characters that are reasonably consistent with the characters as shown in the anime.

Having Keitaro board up the hole in his ceiling at sword point bothered me but it could be explained by the poor boys badly warped mind. It would have been far simpler to just have Motoko do the boarding up while he goes out someplace.
Xoroth chapter 24 . 4/6/2009
Another great one. The end was a bit unexpected. Great stuff.
RandomReview chapter 24 . 4/3/2009
I must say I was quite speechless when I found out this was the last chapter of this great work of fiction. I've been following this story on and off ever since the first chapter and the basic plot managed to pique my interest. Nearly two years later and with most details long forgotten, I honestly don't know what to say now that things have ended. All I can say now is great job and I am eager to see what you will come up with next. Maybe another Love Hina fiction, with Motoko as our heroine perhaps? Or maybe some Negima? Whatever you decide to do, well do it fast since you are good at this! xD

Till your next tale!
HarimaHige chapter 24 . 4/2/2009
Well this was the last chapter. A long and great story has ended. I will realy miss it. It was great and fascinating. Thanks for your hard work. Please write another Lovi Hina story.
Nederbird chapter 24 . 4/1/2009
Hmm... strange. Now that it's all over and done with, I feel like I don't have much to say. Still, I love the ending. Not that I dislike Naru or anything, but it closed the fic properly without giving me the feeling of having an empty spot still needed to be filled (craving for more), and that's just what an ending should be like. Congratulations on that!

And to quote your work itself: "Talk about the end of an era…", this is it. The end of all the days and weeks and even months when one waited for you to update, as well as the hours of relaxed enjoyment this story has provided. The character development is some of the best I've seen in a fic, and while the pace is slow, it's still pleasant. Heh, I remember leaving my computer on overnight just so I wouldn't have to look up the part where I left again the following day.

So, well... what shall one say? Thank you for a wondruous read? Guess that'd be it. :)

I'll defintely read any of your other stories, if you decided to write another, that is. And provided I'm acquainted with the parent universe itself.

Med Vänliga Hälsningar, Nederbörd.
Chiko-chan chapter 24 . 4/1/2009
:( Is it really all over now? *sniffles*

What an amazing, beautiful and brilliant piece of art you have created!

I enjoyed every moment of it! Then again I am a little bias, but who cares ;p

Can't wait for the next canvas to be installed and for you to start your portrayal of your next epic! _

Cizzymac chapter 24 . 3/31/2009
Congratulations on at last completing this fine work of art. You should be proud of this work, as it is one of the finest this fandom has seen. Not too shabby for a first foray into fanfiction, and you've certainly found yourself a few fans (wow, unexpected alliteration :D).

Oh, if this story is complete, you should add the little "complete" tag so everyone knows it's done, unless you've got something extra around the bend, in which case we'll all be waiting on that with baited breath.

Again, thanks for sharing this story with us, and I look forward to reading your future works. Take care.
Valendred chapter 24 . 3/31/2009
Beautiful, truly beautiful, I have no other way to describe the work of art that I just finished reading. I mean WOW. Twenty four chapters of epicness. You my friend, really need to become a full time author, something at least. Because this fanfiction is better than anything I could ever hope to write and has to be one of the most well written stories I've ever read.

I really hope you write another Love Hina fiction, I'll be right there to read and review it. Great job again.

Heliosion chapter 24 . 3/31/2009
Please write a new fic if this is completed! You just got better and better the more you wrote it. I cant wait to see your new fic with your great skills now honed!
Wonderbee31 chapter 24 . 3/30/2009
Most awesome here, and really loved this whole story, was done quite nicely, and while Naru had a bit of a happy ending, it was very bittersweet. Really loved how Motoko and Tsuruko's exchange went, and how the two sisters have grown so close. Well done!
Tezza1502 chapter 23 . 1/29/2009
Howdy-do! It's been a while, hasn't it?

First up, chapter 22:- The start of that chapter was one of the funniest I have read in ages! And I'm sure that it was an eye opener for any guy who has never co-habited with a female before. (Sad to say, but girls ARE just people too. And can be every bit as 'gross' as guys.) And that bit about ALL of the Hinata Honies having at least ONE article of his clothing in their possession was hilarious too.

Motoko and Shinobu continue to nurse bruised feelings. Naru and Kitsune as well. Sad, to be sure. But it ultimately helps them to grow.

Motoko Vs Tsuruko. This conversation was every bit as satisfying as I hoped it would be. Tsuruko has a proven tendency to talk, (and occasionally bully) others around to her point of view. Seeing Motoko channel her formidable resolve into holding steady against that was satisfying. AND they came to an understanding. Woo-Hoo!

While the rest of the chapter pretty much revolved actually getting the Aoyama sisters on their way, Keitaro and Mutsumi visiting Kitsune together was nice.

Chapter 23:- Tsuruko and Motoko continue to make great strides towards actually being proper sisters to each other again.

Naru striking off who she has to appologise to. Yeah, Shinobu will always be a bit prickly when it comes to 'her' sempai. Quite rightly too, when you think about it. Should make the epilogue interesting at least...

Kitsune facing up to her demons while sober. Should be a frightening experience for her. Although a 'sake safe' might not be the best idea about how to go about it, IMHO. Having said that, alcholism is something I have never really had to deal with, so I have no idea what the best course of action might be.

On the upside, it was nice to see Su inventing something that could be non-lethal as well as useful. (Then again, that hint about a 'surprise' if anyone tries to hold it open...)

The party was nice, with Naru the only one not enjoying it, for obvious reasons.

And finally, Auntie Mo. 'Nuff said!

As always, excellent stuff. T
KingOfLemurs chapter 23 . 1/16/2009
Good Story. Not very often you see things of this quality, it has been a great pleasure reading it.

Very subtle Neon Genesis Evangelion cameo as well. Nice job.
WMWConquerer chapter 23 . 1/11/2009
God's man where in hell is this one going. Great writing and form, characters are always in character. But honestly I there is no end the foreseeable future of this story. IT'S LONG REALLY LONG...
Ivory Bill Woodpecker chapter 15 . 1/7/2009
Thank Miss Haruhi that Shinobu didn't think to bring one of the big kitchen knives with her.
Chiko-chan chapter 23 . 1/7/2009
Sorry for the late review. . . . ;; . . . . . awesome chapter! I bow to your genius!

That's harsh blaming the beta for Nodoka-chan, but then he/she is being overshadowed by a marvalous read that anything else about actually beta'ing the chapter goes out the window - either that or he/she doesn't have as much a vocabulary as Nodoka-chan does.
515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »