Reviews for A Matter of Will
BlueWater5 chapter 26 . 4/23
Great story!
excessivelyperky chapter 22 . 3/7
Yes, Severus can see now-but only in black and white and gray, which means he can't do anything with Potions. Hermione is still disfigured, and getting worse, and Ron is no better. Too bad that the magical eye that Moody had doesn't seem to work.

Here's hoping that Harry can save the day once again.
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 12/25/2014
Yes. "I choose to go into the West, to be diminished...and to be Galadriel." Snape has just made that choice, but as ever, pays more than most people for it.

Once more, he's a sacrificial victim to his own virtue. But at least he won't be derided for it by those he sacrificed for, the way he was in canon. I'm sure that Harry, Hermione, and Madam Pomfrey will praise him for making that choice.

Well, I hope so, anyway.
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 11/14/2014
I really like this chapter. At last the facts that everyone needs to know are coming out, and in a way that isn't hurtful. I like the relationship between Poppy and Severus the most, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 9/13/2014
I can't say I blame Snape for being so angry with Lupin; everything he said is quite true. Yes, he's kind of beating up on a dying man, but Lupin never stopped any of his friends from beating up on him, either, and considering being a Marauder more important than protecting students.

Oops-Arthur isn't what he seems. Good evil cliffie.
Mo72 chapter 26 . 8/10/2014
Wonderful story! Actually, I had to struggle reading the last two chapters, as I was crying myself...

Many thanks from Germany!
Esrelda Snape chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
It would take a stand off to make the two be reasonable. LOL! :)
Esrelda Snape chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Welcome to my world my beloved Severus. I have been half blind since birth. I know how he feels. The only difference is that I've had years to get used to vision loss and he hasn't. This is a classic example of what happens when people take such precious gifts for granted. I love this story so much.
Esrelda Snape chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
WOAH I am loving this one a lot so far.
Cake Eyes chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
I started reading this when you finished Second Chance, but at the time I was too swamped with work that I could concentrate on anything else. Clearly I only read the first chapter back then, because after reading the second I know I couldn't have stopped.

This was an unexpectedly cruel read. I admit that I did hope one of the main trio would have been injured after the battle at Hogwarts, for it would have been both more dramatic and realistic, but in my head I always pictured that they could be healed. I surely wasn't expecting anything this bad to happen to Ron or Hermione, but Remus is alive, at least, which is good since he was another character I hoped to make it in the books. I'll see if there is yet hope for them at the end of the story...
Trixie's mom chapter 26 . 12/27/2013
Bravo!

Fran
Gladoo89 chapter 26 . 11/10/2013
Wow, so it's the end. It's a great story, and I love the last line! :)

(sorry it took me so long to R&R!)
Visitkarte chapter 26 . 11/3/2013
OMDG! Where to start?

Snape and Harry... They both made me cry.
Snape and Minerva: Intriguing and very IC.
Snape and Dr. Ingham... Absolutely lovely.
Snape and Ms. Ingham: cute
Snape and Hermione: lovely!

I loved the whole story, even more this chapter. Thank you!
Catlady1960 chapter 11 . 11/3/2013
Gee, I didn't think your story was the least bit awkward in the present tense. It's immediately engaging and interesting.
Silverthreads chapter 26 . 10/15/2013
I enjoyed this story and followed it to the end, which seems a bit rushed compared to the depth of the rest of the story. I understand your need to finish it but it does deserve a good polishing. I especially liked that the story did not devolve into a mushy romance. :)