Reviews for A Matter of Will
asma4life chapter 26 . 11/3
Hola, cara! Did you realise I actually wished to meet Becky one last time before ending this lovely fic? :)
Such a beautiful end... I have no words to express... Only I wish I could favourite this fic ten times over! Thank you for sharing it with us, - Asma.
asma4life chapter 25 . 11/3
Oh joy! Pure joy! It was beautiful...and the little comical interlude between Severus and Hermione was cute :) please do thank Harry on my behalf for the huge gesture.
asma4life chapter 24 . 11/3
Thank you for not building Severus' and our hope, cara... It would have only hurt a lot more acutely if he had been the last to try.
I'm happy for the healed victims... But my heart breaks with our hero. Like with him, none of the little joys (he had so desired in the beginning) are able to reach my heart. None. But I will still hope for him till the very end of this fic.
asma4life chapter 23 . 11/2
That silly, exasperating, stubborn and proud man! Why did he break the camera?!
asma4life chapter 22 . 11/2
A happy chapter at last! :) I'm so happy for Severus... But there's more to this mysterious benefactor than Severus thinks. Right? But I have a question again. When the whole wizarding world experienced different levels of healing with the destruction of the two accursed wands, why were the four affected in the battle an exception. I mean they should have atleast had a minor improvement, or a halt in the progression of the curse?
asma4life chapter 21 . 11/2
Oh dear, What an adventure! I just couldn't let this story wait till the evil was conquered. And I love the way you did it. The mind and wand connection, Becky to their aid and Harry's mysterious magic! Amazing!
asma4life chapter 19 . 11/2
I was waiting to read Remus in this fic. Quite an amazing character. And I was wondering of the effect of the battle's curse on his lycantrophy? What happens during full moon to him now?
And you say in this chapter, Severus is unclear of the way to his quarters as he has rarely travelled them in his tenure before. How so? If he had to be sure or most familiar with anything it should be the Headmaster's office, his lab and his quarters. Then the library, and the infirmary. Why is he unsure?
asma4life chapter 17 . 11/2
Heartbreaking yet beautiful. Every character, every scene and every emotion so vivid yet distinct. My admiration for your writing has elevated to a whole new level. From Molly to Severus, everyone undergo such terrific mix of emotions like the colours of the leaves... I truly admire you for this symbolism.
asma4life chapter 15 . 11/2
So, it was Voldemort! Oh, horror! He isn't really gone. The most unexpected, shocking and scary twist I've ever read.
asma4life chapter 13 . 11/1
You know! Minerva was the first character I fell in love with in HP universe. I love her all the more here. It was a heartbreaking chapter, but a truly beautiful fic.
asma4life chapter 12 . 11/1
Wow, what an amazing twist of events! Is it Harry's newfound magic at play? But it is connected to the feeling of a cold presence which stopped Becky from leaving. Right? And now i even wonder Why did Albus break his silence to insist Severus returns? And I hope there's more of Becky to come. She was a lovely girl.
asma4life chapter 11 . 11/1
Minerva, Minerva, Minerva! My lovely Minerva :) I was practically dancing around with hope and joy around her and Severus throughout this chapter everytime she revealed something. This is by far my fav chapter in this fic so far. I actually read the part of the missive thrice for the sheer beauty of it.
It reminds me of a similar anecdote of Sir Thomas Alva Edison, where he was expelled from his school because he was dyslexic and his mother announces the contents of their letter (which was as cruel as the Minister's here) in a fashion similar to Minerva.
asma4life chapter 10 . 11/1
Minerva at last! Joy, I had been waiting for her since ages :) And what an inspiring character Doctor Ingham was...
asma4life chapter 8 . 10/31
I was too shaken and so curious about Harry's strange magic in the last chapter. I simply had to read this one immediately. This chapter however answers my wondering of how Snape proves to be his own biggest enemy.
But Oh, lovely Becky! I could hug her for her wonderful display of calm, collectiveness and presence of mind. I was beyond myself with panic when Severus asked her to leave the draught with him.
asma4life chapter 6 . 10/31
I really felt like thwacking The Minister everytime he opened his mouth! But in all this chaos I wonder how Severus proves to be his own biggest enemy?