Reviews for A Matter of Will
Barb8 chapter 8 . 8/5/2007
So sad but I am hoping that Severus realizes he can be useful with or without magic.
duj chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
Ouch. Not very ethical on her part to cause him additional distress, but one sees why she did it.
whitehound chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
Poor guy - the line about being locked in dialogue with his own soul is especially good.
misundersnape chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
Ah, it's up! Well done, as always. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter... I hope things start looking up for dear Severus soon, he's been miserable for far too long now...
duj chapter 7 . 7/21/2007
Too much telling (ie description of their feelings), not enough showing.
Iva1201 chapter 6 . 7/21/2007
Oh dear, your Poppy is such a nice lady... I like her, really!
Iva1201 chapter 7 . 7/21/2007
I am realy sorry for not reviewing for a while - for whatever reason I never received any alert for this story - I hope it will improve (from ff's side) in the future - I would hate to miss this fic. (-:

I don't know where to begin (except, maybe, to ONLY mention I have already finished DH and I am not very satisfied with them and therefore will definitely need consolidation in nice fics like yours is (-:) - but this fic is perfect - you have so many good ideas. And how you depict all of them - really, perfect. The part with the Order and Poppy - they are so powerful - and this chapter WONDERFUL, really! Thanks for writing and hope to read more soon!
CoyoteWolf chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
O_O Wow. I've never felt more sad (today) than right now. That's not a happy chapter! Update soon?
lidiladilom chapter 7 . 7/20/2007

This story hits... really... you shouln't leave it unfinished!

Well, tonight, attempting to bid farewell to the mysteries that shrouded the series, which will be revealed in a few hour's time, I longed for a story that fits the occasion.

I found, thank you

wynnleaf chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
Well written intense emotions in this chapter. It did seem inevitable when Harry walked in, given Snape's state of mind at the time and the news he'd only just recently received. I do hope something starts looking up soon.
Barb8 chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
Wow, that did not go well at all. Looking forward to what happens next.
wingnutdawn chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
interesting story line and excellent chapter. as to your worrying about no longer playing around with fantasies as to how the futures of the characters go... There will always be a few people who would like to read alternate endings etc. even some who will prefer them...
whitehound chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
A difficult situation, but the emotion in these last two chapters is very vivid.
misundersnape chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
I came to see... look, look, my name is up there! *childish giggle*

There wasn't too much to change, and I commend you for writing such an emotional, complex piece in a language that is not your native. You always do a fabulous job.

Looking forward to reading the conclusion when you get to it... even if it is post DH.
CoyoteWolf chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
The song "You Can't Take Me" from Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron comes to mind...No way is the Minister going to beat Severus.
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »