Reviews for A Matter of Will
asma4life chapter 12 . 11/1/2015
Wow, what an amazing twist of events! Is it Harry's newfound magic at play? But it is connected to the feeling of a cold presence which stopped Becky from leaving. Right? And now i even wonder Why did Albus break his silence to insist Severus returns? And I hope there's more of Becky to come. She was a lovely girl.
asma4life chapter 11 . 11/1/2015
Minerva, Minerva, Minerva! My lovely Minerva :) I was practically dancing around with hope and joy around her and Severus throughout this chapter everytime she revealed something. This is by far my fav chapter in this fic so far. I actually read the part of the missive thrice for the sheer beauty of it.
It reminds me of a similar anecdote of Sir Thomas Alva Edison, where he was expelled from his school because he was dyslexic and his mother announces the contents of their letter (which was as cruel as the Minister's here) in a fashion similar to Minerva.
asma4life chapter 10 . 11/1/2015
Minerva at last! Joy, I had been waiting for her since ages :) And what an inspiring character Doctor Ingham was...
asma4life chapter 8 . 10/31/2015
I was too shaken and so curious about Harry's strange magic in the last chapter. I simply had to read this one immediately. This chapter however answers my wondering of how Snape proves to be his own biggest enemy.
But Oh, lovely Becky! I could hug her for her wonderful display of calm, collectiveness and presence of mind. I was beyond myself with panic when Severus asked her to leave the draught with him.
asma4life chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
I really felt like thwacking The Minister everytime he opened his mouth! But in all this chaos I wonder how Severus proves to be his own biggest enemy?
asma4life chapter 5 . 10/31/2015
I'm so symphatetic toward Severus in this fic, you will think I'm being partial to him. I really adore him so much! And Harry? He's so nice here. The most understanding of all his visitors.
asma4life chapter 4 . 10/31/2015
I will always remember this chapter for the awe it inspires for people in Severus' shoes.
I didn't understand than enormity of his condition till now. I respect your Aunt Lea so much now for going through such rough terrain at such a young age, and turning out to be such a beautiful inspiration in the end. :)

I know this fic doesn't romantically pair Severus with anyone, but I truly wish he and Becky become good and true friends in the end. It will be a well-deserted reward for her dedication, and he does deserve a comrade after everything.
asma4life chapter 3 . 10/31/2015
Oh beautiful and heartbreaking chapter. It's like going through the entire events with Severus in a pensieve.

Only I didn't like two things about the spectral saints of Gryffindor- their forgiving Peter so readily, and neglecting Severus even now.

I mean, how could they? He's been like Voldemort's personal wand, it's because of him The Potters died and Harry's life was a wreck, Sirius lost his life, his youth, his everything, and the event during the tri-wizard tournament! So easily they forgive him, reclaim him as their friends, and accept him amidst them just because he deflects Tom's hex from Harry once? He didn't deserve it. If they were so generous they could have only shown mercy and blessed him to die in peace!

And Severus always the doormat! They couldn't even acknowledge him and thank him for all that he did! And Albus, as always only an advice for Severus. I always wonder why he never had a confidante to vouch for Severus, or leave any evidence! It was Severus' own memories that bail him in the end.
asma4life chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
Heartbreaking revelations... I like Becky's dedication. Just the thing Severus needed at present, but he's too disturbed to realise it. One of those moments I wish Eileen was alive and by his side.
asma4life chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
I love your style and the wonderful scenes you create. Remus finally stands for Severus, and I really love the way you always give Severus a chance to fight against Voldemort like the hero he is.

Only one doubt though, in the end Snape is conscious enough to perceive what's happening around him, then why does his diagnoser say he's unconscious?
scgaraycochea chapter 26 . 9/27/2015
Wow! When I started to read this story couldn't stop anymore, I read over the night being unable to stop. It is a beautiful story, thank you for share it with us.
I can say you are a genius writing don't stop doing it, you have a great talent. I will look for other of your fanfics to read them.
It was an honour to be your reader through all the story.
Regards.

PS: I apologize for my english, my language is spanish and I know I have many grammar and expelling mistakes.
BlueWater5 chapter 26 . 4/23/2015
Great story!
excessivelyperky chapter 22 . 3/7/2015
Yes, Severus can see now-but only in black and white and gray, which means he can't do anything with Potions. Hermione is still disfigured, and getting worse, and Ron is no better. Too bad that the magical eye that Moody had doesn't seem to work.

Here's hoping that Harry can save the day once again.
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 12/25/2014
Yes. "I choose to go into the West, to be diminished...and to be Galadriel." Snape has just made that choice, but as ever, pays more than most people for it.

Once more, he's a sacrificial victim to his own virtue. But at least he won't be derided for it by those he sacrificed for, the way he was in canon. I'm sure that Harry, Hermione, and Madam Pomfrey will praise him for making that choice.

Well, I hope so, anyway.
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 11/14/2014
I really like this chapter. At last the facts that everyone needs to know are coming out, and in a way that isn't hurtful. I like the relationship between Poppy and Severus the most, though.
253 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »