Reviews for A Matter of Will
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 11/14/2014
I really like this chapter. At last the facts that everyone needs to know are coming out, and in a way that isn't hurtful. I like the relationship between Poppy and Severus the most, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 9/13/2014
I can't say I blame Snape for being so angry with Lupin; everything he said is quite true. Yes, he's kind of beating up on a dying man, but Lupin never stopped any of his friends from beating up on him, either, and considering being a Marauder more important than protecting students.

Oops-Arthur isn't what he seems. Good evil cliffie.
Mo72 chapter 26 . 8/10/2014
Wonderful story! Actually, I had to struggle reading the last two chapters, as I was crying myself...

Many thanks from Germany!
Esrelda Snape chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
It would take a stand off to make the two be reasonable. LOL! :)
Esrelda Snape chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Welcome to my world my beloved Severus. I have been half blind since birth. I know how he feels. The only difference is that I've had years to get used to vision loss and he hasn't. This is a classic example of what happens when people take such precious gifts for granted. I love this story so much.
Esrelda Snape chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
WOAH I am loving this one a lot so far.
Cake Eyes chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
I started reading this when you finished Second Chance, but at the time I was too swamped with work that I could concentrate on anything else. Clearly I only read the first chapter back then, because after reading the second I know I couldn't have stopped.

This was an unexpectedly cruel read. I admit that I did hope one of the main trio would have been injured after the battle at Hogwarts, for it would have been both more dramatic and realistic, but in my head I always pictured that they could be healed. I surely wasn't expecting anything this bad to happen to Ron or Hermione, but Remus is alive, at least, which is good since he was another character I hoped to make it in the books. I'll see if there is yet hope for them at the end of the story...
Trixie's mom chapter 26 . 12/27/2013
Bravo!

Fran
Gladoo89 chapter 26 . 11/10/2013
Wow, so it's the end. It's a great story, and I love the last line! :)

(sorry it took me so long to R&R!)
Visitkarte chapter 26 . 11/3/2013
OMDG! Where to start?

Snape and Harry... They both made me cry.
Snape and Minerva: Intriguing and very IC.
Snape and Dr. Ingham... Absolutely lovely.
Snape and Ms. Ingham: cute
Snape and Hermione: lovely!

I loved the whole story, even more this chapter. Thank you!
Catlady1960 chapter 11 . 11/3/2013
Gee, I didn't think your story was the least bit awkward in the present tense. It's immediately engaging and interesting.
Silverthreads chapter 26 . 10/15/2013
I enjoyed this story and followed it to the end, which seems a bit rushed compared to the depth of the rest of the story. I understand your need to finish it but it does deserve a good polishing. I especially liked that the story did not devolve into a mushy romance. :)
peggy77 chapter 26 . 10/11/2013
Hi! I've just finished your heartwarming story and wanted to say, once again, thank you. Now I'm off to check out your other stories.
peggy77 chapter 23 . 10/11/2013
This story has been wonderful...touching and so completely unique so far. This will be a story that I remember for years to come and in my own way, I am trying to tell you that you are a great writer with a special gift.

I know it's already complete and that you no longer need a beta for it, plus I cannot read or speak Italian and would be useless to you, but I wish I could have helped in some way. If only to be able to give something back to you in appreciation for this wonderful story.

I am fervently hoping that your life is going well now and that you are happy. A person such as yourself deserves to be happy.
Irene chapter 26 . 10/11/2013
Hello! :)
And thank you for a really great story!
Irene