Reviews for A Matter of Will
Esrelda Snape chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
It would take a stand off to make the two be reasonable. LOL! :)
Esrelda Snape chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Welcome to my world my beloved Severus. I have been half blind since birth. I know how he feels. The only difference is that I've had years to get used to vision loss and he hasn't. This is a classic example of what happens when people take such precious gifts for granted. I love this story so much.
Esrelda Snape chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
WOAH I am loving this one a lot so far.
Cake Eyes chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
I started reading this when you finished Second Chance, but at the time I was too swamped with work that I could concentrate on anything else. Clearly I only read the first chapter back then, because after reading the second I know I couldn't have stopped.

This was an unexpectedly cruel read. I admit that I did hope one of the main trio would have been injured after the battle at Hogwarts, for it would have been both more dramatic and realistic, but in my head I always pictured that they could be healed. I surely wasn't expecting anything this bad to happen to Ron or Hermione, but Remus is alive, at least, which is good since he was another character I hoped to make it in the books. I'll see if there is yet hope for them at the end of the story...
Trixie's mom chapter 26 . 12/27/2013
Bravo!

Fran
Gladoo89 chapter 26 . 11/10/2013
Wow, so it's the end. It's a great story, and I love the last line! :)

(sorry it took me so long to R&R!)
Visitkarte chapter 26 . 11/3/2013
OMDG! Where to start?

Snape and Harry... They both made me cry.
Snape and Minerva: Intriguing and very IC.
Snape and Dr. Ingham... Absolutely lovely.
Snape and Ms. Ingham: cute
Snape and Hermione: lovely!

I loved the whole story, even more this chapter. Thank you!
Catlady1960 chapter 11 . 11/3/2013
Gee, I didn't think your story was the least bit awkward in the present tense. It's immediately engaging and interesting.
Silverthreads chapter 26 . 10/15/2013
I enjoyed this story and followed it to the end, which seems a bit rushed compared to the depth of the rest of the story. I understand your need to finish it but it does deserve a good polishing. I especially liked that the story did not devolve into a mushy romance. :)
peggy77 chapter 26 . 10/11/2013
Hi! I've just finished your heartwarming story and wanted to say, once again, thank you. Now I'm off to check out your other stories.
peggy77 chapter 23 . 10/11/2013
This story has been wonderful...touching and so completely unique so far. This will be a story that I remember for years to come and in my own way, I am trying to tell you that you are a great writer with a special gift.

I know it's already complete and that you no longer need a beta for it, plus I cannot read or speak Italian and would be useless to you, but I wish I could have helped in some way. If only to be able to give something back to you in appreciation for this wonderful story.

I am fervently hoping that your life is going well now and that you are happy. A person such as yourself deserves to be happy.
Irene chapter 26 . 10/11/2013
Hello! :)
And thank you for a really great story!
Irene
tearsofphoenix chapter 26 . 10/11/2013
Congratulations!
You have completed another long story and solved all the loose ends :))
It would really be wonderful if love were the winner, like it is in your story, and its power could always be real, and effective... surely it's great to see this victory in Severus's life. Brava!
peggy77 chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
I really like this story so far. It is so...different from any other HP story I've ever read. I also don't think the fact that English is not your native language is a hindrance - I have had no trouble understanding or following it.
Jan-AQ chapter 26 . 10/11/2013
Yay, I loved the ending. I loved all the realizations Snape got at the end. That he has friends. Thanks so much for sticking through this story, and for updating it!
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »