Reviews for A Matter of Will
peggy77 chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
I really like this story so far. It is so...different from any other HP story I've ever read. I also don't think the fact that English is not your native language is a hindrance - I have had no trouble understanding or following it.
Jan-AQ chapter 26 . 10/11/2013
Yay, I loved the ending. I loved all the realizations Snape got at the end. That he has friends. Thanks so much for sticking through this story, and for updating it!
duj chapter 26 . 10/10/2013
A perfect ending to an absorbing story. The last line is exactly right.
Raven Lockwood chapter 26 . 10/10/2013
Hope to see more from you. :D
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 8/12/2013
Very good chapter. And that is one spooky book. If Snape has been raised in Dark Magic and the book called him master, just what did that book see in Harry?
cloudshape to ennien chapter 18 . 6/30/2013
I totally loved the interaction of Hermione and Severus and hope to see more of it. A possible friendship between the two would be just wonderful.
cloudshape to ennien chapter 14 . 6/28/2013
I have only found this story a few days ago, but have been following it since then.

It is beautifully and realistically written and I am very much looking forward to each new chapter. In this chapter I especially liked to see the kindness of Flitwick and the interaction between Hermione and Severus (even though I am disappointed, that you follow canon in pairing Hermione with Ron - as much as I love Ron, I don't think he and Hermione would work out longterm, as she is a true intellectual and I love her for it and he is, well ... not).

Albus: hm... I kind of feel sorry for him, but can't quite help resenting him for all he has put Severus through

Most of all I am curious to see, what this moment of regaining his sight meant. It happened when he was in contact with Miss Ingham - I feel this is important, probably part of the explanation and I hope to see more of her and also her muggle grandfather.
Dipi chapter 25 . 6/26/2013
Ah ha! I am happy, happy, happy.
Severus' eyesight is back. I would have loved to hug them both at the end.
This is heading to a beautiful end. Waiting for it.
duj chapter 25 . 6/26/2013
A very moving chapter, from start to finish. Glorious.
Visitkarte chapter 25 . 6/26/2013
Oh, my! What a dramatic new turn! I wonder... No, I don't just wonder, I can hardly wait to see Harry and Severus looking each other in the eye.
Visitkarte chapter 24 . 6/24/2013
This is devastating. I mean, Snape's part. I had troubles feeling happy about everyone else.
Dipi chapter 24 . 6/23/2013
Welcome back! Great chapter.
i really hope things get better for Severus. After all this, he deserves it.
waiting for your next update.
duj chapter 24 . 6/22/2013
"What happened that made all those people change their opinions?" Perhaps it's that they're finally looking past the green and silver tie. But more likely it's pity, pity and gratitude - and I don't know which he'd hate more.
duj chapter 23 . 6/16/2013
He had reason to be bitter, but the face one turns to the world becomes the face the world turns back on the giver.
deep85 chapter 23 . 6/15/2013
The story is as usual great. the pain is all too real when you describe it in your artistic way.
Amazing read as usual.