Reviews for Monster
katee q chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
rhii,

how does one accurately describe how much one likes something written so elegantly and powerfully? i'm drawing a blank. the word "wow" comes to mind. honestly, this is just a superb piece. you got into gordon's head and made him someone you can feel sympathy for. i'm so proud of you, and i really really love this fic!
InSecret chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
You know how I feel about this :)

These lines...

- Gordon wondered at the twinge of longing that shuddered through him.

- Somehow it seemed easier to stay alone.

... Made me feel sorry for Gordon. *Shakes head in disbelief*

This line...

- So why did he feel like he was Peter Pan standing at the window, watching while everyone else moved on?

... Is adorable and brought a totally unbidden image into my head of Gordon in green tights. I'm trying to expel it by thinking 'Naked Jared!' over and over.

The last line...

- When he reached the car, dropping the machete onto the backseat, he began to laugh uncontrollably, and his teeth flashed white against the dark sheen of his bloodied skin.

... Is so very creepy, and just wonderful.

*Hugs Kij* xx.
NotReal401 chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
Poor Gordy. Great chappie.:)
NotReal401 chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
Oh wow i never thought i would feel bad for gordon. good job.
InSecret chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
Hey, so I LOVE part two. Even more than part one. And there was a lot of love going on there. I dunno what else to say, I think I've probably gushed enough :-)

Oh, one more thing - I ate like the entire block of fudge. I didn't mean to. Don't tell anyone, ok?

xoxo.
Supernaturals chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Aw!

Rhii, you made me cry :( I even showed this to my sister and she felt sorry for poor ole Gordon Walker. Of course there has to be a reason as to why he is the way he is in the episodes. Now, I hope that your two other chapters will be uploaded very soon so I can read them whenever I'm bored at work. :D

Once again, that was a very interesting story, I can see it happening in a flash back, if Kripke does one for Gordon in Supernatural - that'd be interesting. I mean...really...you'd think the writers come on here. I'd like to imagine.

Keep it up, good friend :D

Farrah & Nadia

Supernaturals
NotReal401 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Crud thats sad. But very good.:)
InSecret chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Kij, I NEVER thought I was going to feel sorry for Gordon. Cos, well, he's really very mean and nasty. And I don't generally like mean and nasty people. Being un-mean and un-nasty myself. Generally anyhow ;-)

But I do feel sorry for him! I even - Hold onto your hat... Wearing a hat? Grab one, hold onto it - like him a little bit. *Hat goes flying into the air* I TOLD you to hold onto it! Nobody ever listens to me...

There's some really awesome sentences in this. I won't list 'em. I think I probably oohed and aahed at them when you first gave me the story to read, but really, some very lovely stuff. I'm like a proud mamma :-) (I blame Kate for my saying that...)

Can't wait for part two. Which is ironic, really, given that you're waiting on me for that. Funny how the world works.

Love and jazz xo.