Reviews for Decisions
KayleeChiara chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
Stumbled across your stories and was so enjoying the read and poof, no Chapter 8! It's been awhile since you've written and I so hope you won't leave the characters here. It's a really good story and I really appreciate your creativity. Please write more! Thanks!
The Love Doc chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
Mmmmmm I wonder how this will turn out? Love chappie!

The Love Doc chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
NO! OP! DON'T SEND YOUR GIRL AWAY! You'll make me *sniff* cry if ya do! TT But I love the chappie anyways.

The Love Doc chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
AWWWW! They kissed! 3 HORRAY! Oh c'mon OP! Don't send your girl away! She loves you! *Pouts*

You got me hooked on this tsory! Love it!

cheeseries chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
when are you going to update this story? it really does need continuing. its a good story, please hurry and update it soon
Kusari-Gama 61602 chapter 7 . 5/19/2010
O. M. G.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEE THIS STORY!
FillyKat chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
i like it. good job phoenix.
Kinotastic chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
Aw. You have SO got to continue this. I love the cat fight between Elita and Strafe, classic. And what happens to Optimus? D:
Litahatchee chapter 7 . 12/8/2007
Aw, DUDE! You HAVE to update this! PLEASE?

The Telarians? HA HA HA. I can see Elita as a Telarian going after Optimus's body in ch. 8 now... NOW, I SAY!

This is really good stuff. You should consider "updating" it with terms we are all using now, such as "sparks," etc. Maybe even add some detail as to what everyone is feeling. Maybe some more romantic stuff. You have a knack for writing that. I see your talent in "Movie Star," chapter 5 of that especially, and "Birds and Bumblebees," which, BTW, needs an update:) And your "Scent of the Future" is great. Don't lose your inspiration. There are some of us still left, after the movie, reading and loving this stuff:)

Oh, I see you've said you have updated it since 2002. Well, Primus, my friend, send us chapter 8:)
Litahatchee chapter 6 . 12/8/2007
Whoah, that was a good chapter. The old Optimus girlfriend turned Decepticon was VERY interesting indeed! Optimus broke her heart to the point that she turned? Wow, I like that!

The jealousy between Strafe and Elita...oh yea, I bet so! Man, this fic is good. You could really add some detail to all of these relationships.

I'm glad they could get past their differences to help their love: Optimus Prime. That's very sweet:)
Litahatchee chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
Elita diguised as a Decepticon femme. Clever...

And, I must admit, I freaked out a little when Megatron got in the lift with her. I wasn't quite sure what he was going to do, but him asking her to stop by his office to get better aquainted and her reaction made me laugh.

Optimus thinking of her Decepticon guise making her one of the most beautiful femmes he had ever seen made me laugh too. I bet, at this point, he thought he'd never see Elita again. Moving on to chapter 6...
Litahatchee chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
OMG! I was all thinking that Optimus is pretty funny having Cliffjumper to cover for the femme base. Then, BAM! You hit me with Optimus getting captured! Holy crap! I'm so glad I can just move on to chapter 5, because I would be awaiting that update anxiously. Ever thought of reposting this? This really deserves more attention. I bet you would get it now.

Oh, and I can see where this is going. Elita and her wayward femmes are going to prove themselves, I'm thinking.
Litahatchee chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
Sector seven, hugh? I think Michael Bay stole your term! HA HA HA!

"quite a few of the males were hoping this would be their opportunity to score with Elita now that Prime was being pushed aside."

This sentence made me laugh out loud:) Funny:)

And I'm still laughing at Optimus typing in his name in Elita's computer as her password, it not working, and then typing in his name and title, and not working again and him joking to himself about it:) Turned out his former name worked anyway, so he was on the right track.

OH, and NOW Optimus understands what Elita goes through when she has to see him go off to battle, as he breaks down from learning of her plans.

This is a great story and I have nothing better to do on a Saturday night, it seems:) So, moving on to chapter 4...
Litahatchee chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
"You sexist, chauvinistic, son of a.."

Most definately! How could he interface with her knowing he was sending her away? What an idiot, but true to how things go. I really like this:)

I like the Chromia/Optimus interaction. Now Optimus is going to wish he'd let Elita stay, isn't he?

Moving on to chapter 3...
Litahatchee chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I've been reading Plenoptic's "New Beginnings." She recommended this and, let me say, what a good recommendation indeed. This first chapter is really good. I like this story. I can see Optimus being concerned for Elita, understandably concerned.

Uh oh, she kissing him and he's already made his decision to send her away? Oh man, that's wrong...

I like this. Moving on to read chapter 2. I like giving reviews, so I think I'll just take some time and review all chapter for you:)