Reviews for There, There
red2013 chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
good story.
WhirledPiece17 chapter 6 . 12/30/2008
I absolutley love this story! I feel sorry for Wilson and seeing House be caring in his own way is adorable. I love the letters on his back, and I can't wait for an update.

Awesome job,

Christina
TheDemonShadow chapter 6 . 5/26/2008
This story is amazing! I love how well you decribed Wilson's whole deal of intoxication, and those kisses! teehee Update soon please!
bulletproofweeks chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
Beautiful! Great! The descriptions are vivid (when it comes to being drunk) and both House and Wilson are definitely in character! I love the idea! Cute House/Wilson. :)
FluffySmarts chapter 5 . 11/19/2007
please please please please please update son!

its such a cute story!

Kazuki Landen chapter 6 . 11/3/2007
Aw, more please! This is so good, but I need an update... Damn computers...

Poor Wilson... House is too confusing for any normal person to make sense of... alcohol definately needed.

Cool fic!
Serotonin Storm chapter 6 . 8/26/2007
Right, like I said-wet, jump in, commenting, etc.

I remember reading this before. I few weeks ago, I think. I remember being impressed. Not quite as impressed as I was with the previous two stories I commented on, but there was definitely some envy of your talent there.

First off, I have a question. Is this finished? It seems finished. If it is, you should put a complete on it. A lot of people only search for completed stories, and there's no need for yours to be skipped over.

There are a lot of fics involving Wilson getting drunk in a hotel room. An embarrassing amount, as far as I'm concerned. Unfortunately, the majority are annoyingly good. This one included. I think that House was pretty believable in this. That's what House does-he figures out what people need. And he finds his own way, though admittedly usually a lot less gently than in this fic, to give it to them. Usually including insults and browbeating. Hell, they're required.

Watch out for a few of the typos in there. And the italics mistake is a bit annoying. I don't know why, but I don't think your tags for that are working.

I do have a bit of a suggestion/ pointer, not really for this, but for writing in the future. The good majority of this fic is from Wilson's point of view. There's about two thirds of a chapter in there from House's. That's a bit of a rule-breaker. Even in third person, usually the perspective stays the same, or it's split equal. Obviously, this is just a suggestion. I don't know if people get insulted from suggestions in comments on this site, but it's almost painful for me to leave a completely positive comment, so I thought I'd toss that one out there.

Very nice. And I think you've improved, gotten some more of that smoothness I commented on before, from the first chapter to the last. Like I said, I'm impressed.
Izzbella91 chapter 6 . 8/9/2007
Really like this story! Hope you update soon!
FluffySmarts chapter 6 . 8/8/2007
aw. that was cute.

update son;

liz
Tusk Of Thyme chapter 6 . 8/4/2007
continue?
Juliabohemian chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
Wilson’s legs moved without his permission

this is a great line-
AmayaSora chapter 5 . 7/2/2007
yes you do need to have a huge update when your computer is fixed. i can't get enough of this story!
Euphoracle chapter 5 . 7/1/2007
Don't worry about the delay. There are some great stories on FFN that their authors only add to each summer - for several years now! As long as I don't have to wait years for updates on "There, There" I can be patient.

P.S. Chapter was great too.
Sophia Riddle chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
please let these two being together! please!
Hatori Soma chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
I don't know Wilson...GO BACK TO HOUSE! update soon!