Reviews for Himiko's Love Perfume
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
awww this is sooo cute!1...i just love how you protray the sweet and innocent Ginji! _
sweetpea12767 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
awwz! :) that was so kawaii!
malteesers chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Aw, how cute xD

Enjoyed the Himiko/Vial part muchly~ c:

Fav.
Angelde1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
"Don't worry. I'll always get you back."

HOW CHEESY. But amazingly adorable at the same time.
LittleIomi chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Hi! I usually don't reviewed fics that are in english (you see i speak in spanish and i don't know if my english is good enough) but this is one of the best Ban/Gingi fics i've ever read so cute! **

I've become quite a fan of yours, I've read your HP and PoT fics too; i must say they are genious.

Hope you keep writing.

Kisses, take care.

P.S(?): sorry if there is any grammar mistake i'm new at this -
Kyoki Kiss chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
That was, honestly, the cutest ficlet I've read so far for GB.

THREE THUMBS UP! (Dont ask where I got the third)

Hope to see more!
Amiri chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
AW! That last line was perfect!
Rated Black chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Nice! Sweet too P
LadyMoonveil chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Aww! Too cute~ X3
Tronnie chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
aw that was so good!
Gwenya chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
wow... just wow... you did very well with this. i love it so much because it's not fake at all. you nailed the characters perfectly except for the fact that ban loves ginji (which of course makes the story)
pikapika-angelic-demon-17 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
nice. sweet, simple, and realistic. i like it very much! -_-
YukiKaiba chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Oh, it's so nice, I like it very much ...poor Ginji P...he was tricked...I'ts so sweet ...Repeat, I like it so much!

Greetings! XD...English It's not mi mother toungue so I'm sorry if I'm writing wrong

Yuki
tigoxgirl chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I can't remember if I've already left a comment for this fic but if I have I've got to do so again! This is so cute! XD I love the idea and just the little things that you put into this fic. I hope that I can read more from you soon! Ja ne! ~
Howls-Princess-loves-EdwardRoy chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
That was a really cute story. I love it when BxG pairing is done well!