Reviews for More Important Than Dreams
Wragziez chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
Really enjoyed reading this, thank you very much for sharing!
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Awww, nakama feels. Am I going to read all your one piece fics tonight? I'll try not to. :'D
Pookey chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
The way to a man's heart in Zoro's eye is to risk your own life XPP Love these two~! Squee
cy-grl chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Beautiful. Every bit of it:)
Red Voident Dragon chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Really enjoyed reading this... faved
Autumnights chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Lol perfect reaction from Sanji. I wish we could've seen the scene right after Zoro lost consciousness, from someone else's POV. But either way, I enjoyed it much. And the fight scene was way cool, nice vocab too.
SanjixZoro chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I read this some time ago before I had an account, and I thought this was a good story. I will love to give a new review after I read it again.
iron chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
that was really... anti-climactic.
IzumiTheMoogle chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
THE single best Sanji and Zoro friendship fic I've ever read! You captured every character so well! It was just like Usopp to go off on a ridiculous tangent! XP

A very good idea in general! It's actually like something that could happen in the series; Zoro would do something like that in a heartbeat.

Once again, excellent job! Please, please, make more One Piece stuff!
cissa chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Nice story! I love how in character they all seemed, and yet there was a sweet nakama-fluff there Great job!
Anyjen chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
So nice...

It was heartbreaking when Zanji didn't realize Zoro was badly hurt and left him behind. That must have been driving him mad with guilt while he was unconcious... not to mention stirring other feelings, right? :3
JuniperMoon chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Awesome! I would have loved to see more chapters but no big deal...it was great.
Fallen1215 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
So far I'v read atleast half of your ZoroXSanji stories. And I want to say they are the best I'v ever read! You are such an amazing writer! There so well put together and detailed! Go you!

They're all awsome!

Kudos to you!
German girl chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I loved it! Really. That was a really amazing story! Please, keep on writing. You are doing a very good job!
arienai chapter 1 . 6/25/2007