Reviews for Cxck and Bull Story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I loved how naive and innocent this Zoro was. He was absolutely adorable! So dumb, gullible, inexperienced and pure... And his silly misunderstanding... hilarious. I wish they were more fics like this one.
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Oh my gosh, so, you should've had a better warning in the authors note at the beginning because I laughed so loud at Zoro's past and "so that's sex?" that I almost woke the entire house up. Man. Its been a while since I laughed that hard. Omg.

this story was hysterical. And it was a crazy rendition from usopp? And zoro coming out like "you're an alcoholic"

hahaha, I need to go to bed. Getting too crazy. :'D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I actually had to take multiple breaks because I was just so dang embarrassed for zoro! And because I was laughing too much.
writer-xanthangummy chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I literally cannot stop laughing. This was the most hysterical one shot I have ever read in my life
yaoi lover chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
CUUUTE
but I wanted more lemon :P (perv)
Drarry Radton chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
hahahahahaha omg, the big picture, the big picture! this was so cute.
deadhemoglobin chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
oh. thank you very much. this is awesome.
Midori no Kaori chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
love ho zoro is so innocent here! just hoped the ...*ahem*...scene was there...
cy-grl chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Brilliant.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
lol! Great ending. I was not expecting Usopp to be telling it as a story AT ALL. But that's what made it so fantastic. Nicely written _
hedgehog3000 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I really LOL'd at this story, Zoro thinking totally the wrong things XD
Azh Hikari chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
wow, this story truly is magnificent and believable :big grin:

I totally can see Zoro's missconception and his frustation :snicker:

Anyway, thank you so much for the great story.

Regards, azh.
lunarey chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
omg Zoro... roflmao! I couldn't read two sentences in a row without bursting out laughing in between! I must praise your skill of keeping them in character. Woot!
izetta-chan chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
hahaha zoro was so cute! this was great! 3
LunaticV chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
LOL LOL LOL

that was really dumb of Zoro, but he was really cuute! XD XD XD XD XD

aaw, brilliant, though i was a lil dissapointed that you stopped 'there'. i'd like to know what Sanji did next... *blush*