Reviews for Our Power Together
Randamwriter chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
MORE!
please and thank you
cabrera1234 chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
it been awhile any more updates?
unwrittenaria chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
A good deal of relief for once with the story not ending on as much of a cliffhanger. (Trying to make up for the gaps between updates huh? My heart thanks you.)

It feels like we're ending towards endgame and the pieces and shapes are starting to line up a little more. It's going to be real interesting seeing sim's journey from here on out. He's already show signs of how things could turn out for him in the end. Say what you will but you can't take bits and parts of Team Possible and not have something decent turn out. On the flip side that just means if he falls he'll be even worse than any of them... possibly.

I feel remiss in not saying that while I love following our heroes as they try to clear their name in increasingly morally grey ways (seriously the new status quo of TP and the rest of the world by the end of this story? Should be very interesting to see) I've also very much enjoyed the villain parallel story.

Poor Shego, you'd think she'd wise up and just strike out on her own without the issues of serving as anyone's lackey. Which she did in the show once to great effect, but it makes sense for her in your verse, and I'm really curious as to whether she'll make some kind of endgame for herself. She's tried a lot of things over the years with a lot of evil dudes and well it just doesn't turn out that well for her does it? Then again pitting yourself against the girl who can do anything...

I am curious if you're going to be following your usual 14 chapter convention for this story. As it is there's plenty of room to handle some of the burning questions, Hanna, Yori... well basically all the stuff you mentioned at the end of this chapter. Perhaps more besides? The villains really seem to be beaten down pretty hard after the end of the last story and with only a few exceptions left.

One can't help but wonder whether TP will have to stick to more vanilla runs of saving people than the exotic lasers and deathtraps they've been facing in recent years.

I've blabbed on and off but once again thanks for the new chapter. It's a good day when a new chapter of anything you're doing comes out. Luck, inspiration, motivation, whatever you need here's hoping you get it.
SecretPlace chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
I was seriously into this story...too bad you didn't continue...:( It was amazing. I really wanted to know what would happen next.
guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Hey

Just a friendly reminder to update. Because I seriously loved the other power stories, like a lot. It'd be a shame to see it go.
soulman3 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Great story.I've been gone for awhile, and miss a lot!
Nate Grey chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Just got around to reading this latest installment. Not sure what took me so long, so I went back and re-read the whole series. Totally worth it. Anyway! Loving it more than usual, and that's saying something. I don't know why Kim threatening to turn Hana into a backpack stuck with me throughout the chapter, but it's a powerful piece of imagery and I love it. And congratulations, you got me so mad at Global Justice that I actually laughed myself silly when Monique plowed the van into Agent Dini. Although maybe that says more about me than it does the writing. Well, back to reading the rest. You're already on my Faves list somewhere, but I'll check the lil' box just in case.
HotDogMshmallow chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am to finally see a new chaper to this story. Please finish this, it is a great story and I am captivated by it. "What will happen next?" I kept asking myself this for years, and this chapter was up to your usual standards. Aka, amazing. The previous chapter's cliffhanger was driving me crazy. I don't know what happened to make you not update for years, but I hope whatever it was got sorted out. I know KP has been off air for awhile, but we are still reading your story(ies).

You are one of the most talented writers I have read on , and that is no light praise.

I wish the best of luck for you in all aspects of your life.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I must admit I have no idea what this is.

But simply reading "Part FOUR of the Power-TRILOGY" sent me into a laughing fit on the floor.
Yamal chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
It's been such a long time since I last read any new material from good ole Cyberwraith9, and even though I've had to wait years, I never gave up. And the author returned my faith with one hell of a chapter! What a rollercoaster! Full of action, great dialogues, humor, tension... I just hope it doesn't take so long for the next chapter in this story to be posted. It could truly jeopardize my nerves, hehe. Thanks a lot, Cyberwraith9 for not having forgotten about your followers here. It's not everyday that we get such great quality writing to enjoy. Thanks a lot for your efforts and keep up the the awesome work. Boy, you were missed! _
Netherwood chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
You're back! You're still writing! Your stories still manage to slowly ratchet up the tension until I want to scream! This pleases me.

Seriously, I had to take a short walk around my basement at the start of the interrogation scene, because I knew it wasn't going to be pretty.

And I know she's been stretched too far, but Kim suddenly lapsing into silence feels kind of off. That might clear up when we get her perspective into what happened down in that cloning room with Dr Director, though.

I'm looking forward to the continuation.
CajunBear73 chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
Yay! You're back!

And what a return you've made.

A pretty whacky rescue there with some heavy undertones lurking from what surrounds Ron as the Monkey King and his powers, GJ and their internal politics and power struggles between Cam and Betty and Wade's own fight at Dementor's lair with Sim.

I think by now Ron should be assured of Kim's love for him. But you know Ron, doubt is spelled somehow throughout his full name...somehow.

Feels like things are still a couple of chapters away, but the same explosive ending as usual. And I don't just mean the villains and their plans blowing up either.

CajunBear73
Quathis chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
Incredible and well worth the wait. Good to see the gang back together at last. Loved the whole thing, especially the humor you infused into almost every scene. Good mix of drama, action, and raw awesome. Thanks for this. Until next time.
the archduke chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
Phil and Lem! Nice shout out to Better Off Ted.
I was so happy to see an update of this story. This entire series is one of my favorites. Nice work.
Mireya Cristina chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
Welcome back! You have no idea how shocked and excited I was when I received the alert this morning saying this story had a new chapter. I haven't had time to read it yet because of I'm in class and I want to go back and re-read the previous chapters. But I already know it will magnificent just like the previous chapters and your other stories. I'm so glad you didn't abandon this story and that you're going to finish it (hopefully). Again, welcome back and thank you. ;)