Reviews for Jurassic Park: DX
Alex B. Goode chapter 53 . 9/26/2015
Keep it up.
Alex B. Goode chapter 2 . 9/26/2015
Some punctuation and words are missing.
confusedwriter1890 chapter 53 . 7/27/2014
please update this, I love it and I want more :D
Guest chapter 53 . 5/31/2013
This has been the best JP fanfic I have read. Ever. I was so disappointed when I got to 53 and found it unfinished. I think it's the longest I've read too. I really hope after all these years you might be able to finish it? Please?
blu chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
please update!
thomas keable chapter 53 . 8/8/2011
i cant wait under tile you do chapter 54
Naegling chapter 53 . 12/6/2009
This is as great as ever, lives up to expectation but... WHEN'S THE NEXT CHAPTER! I've been hanging for it for ages lol...! If you can, please try and get it up, I'd really love to read it. Thanks and keep writing!
cornflakes chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
please update asap!
Diloraptor Rex chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Wow...

really wow.

I felt as if i was reading the Michael Crichton book...

I only just read the first chapter, and I'm in a total state of shock. I am truely excited to continue reading this story, as your literature is at a high state, which makes much more interesting. Your story certainly sounds interesting.

DR :)
blueapricot chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
great writing! when is the next update? its such a great read!
Angsty Anime Star chapter 53 . 2/15/2009
Finally! Full chapter on Sarah and Ian! Awesome! Seriously i'm so happy right now! Okay i could visualize everything so perfectly. Man i'm still pissed Ian's gomna die but at the same time i love oit. Both sarah and Ian are really in character. amazing job. update soon.
Diverbium chapter 52 . 2/7/2009
Haha Edgar is stranded. I am really surprised that he didn't anticipate Dodgson's treachery, especially when Sarah confirmed he was alive. (or did only Tim hear that one? I don't know.) My patience for him fell rapidly short from the last chapter anyway. Something was clearly wrong when Edgar suddenly turned out to have a gun.

But it seems inevitable that Dodgson will escape with egg - and the capsule? - safely, just like the second movie. Fascinating. I wonder how his venture will turn out compared to Hammond or that-guy-who-got-eaten-by-Tyrannosaur's ventures.

Anyhow, I must thank you for your splendid effort. When I returned to check on this thing, I definitely did not expect there to be so much updates! (laugh)
So chapter 52 . 2/6/2009
So, are you setting this up for a sequel?
Deinonychus chapter 51 . 2/4/2009
Ur story is by far the best JP Fan Fic! I was unable to stop reading and was disappointed when I got to the end and it wasn't finished. But then I noticed that u were still going so s'all good! Keep up the great work and discriptive language, UPDATE SOON!
Angsty Anime Star chapter 51 . 2/2/2009
I have to say i was definitly intrigued but slightly dissapointed by the first chapter. Not that the writing was bad, it ws extreamly good in fact, my personal taste sort of questioned it.

Anyways i loved that chapter. I knew Malcolm had it! I think Tim kinda deserves severe punishment for hiding it but eh. I really hope Malcolm lives. Or he dies an awesome death.

Glad your updating, again this is the ONLY Jurassic park fic kept consistant.

Great job. XD