Reviews for Jurassic Park: DX
Mike-045 chapter 25 . 12/22/2007
That. Was. Scary. As. Sh*t.

Seriously.
Mike-045 chapter 24 . 12/4/2007
This story is progressing very very nicely. You've got a great sense of description. That said, you can also invoke nostolgia really well. Example - I haven't had anything to do with the JP franchise in several years, but in that last chapter I was shaking. Great job!

Cheers, and things are going great, so don't quit,

-mike
V rex chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
You have a great fan fiction brewing here. The plot is well developed and unique, while incorporating things from the novel and movies. The characters are well developed and given the right amount of attention.

Also the dino attack sequences are very effective in keeping a tense atmosphere to the story. Can't wait till the story reaches it's boiling point.

The only thing I recommend to avoid overusing is "info stuffing". This is when all movement of the story stops to describe something.

A prime example of this is when you describe the jeep Dodgson is going to use. All action stops as we hear all about the various descriptions of the jeep. While this is okay it is sometimes better to let the reader use their imagination.

Please continue, this has a lot of potential
Ahkileez chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Segi,

I like what I see here. I find that the characters are very well developed. They feel very 'real' on the page, if you see where I'm going with it.

I think you've done an extraordinary job of reproducing the characters in your story the way they are in the original books (with the exceptions of those you've brought forward in time).

I also think you've nailed the narrative flavor of the Jurassic Park books, and you just need to work on your pacing a little.

All in all, it's shaping up to be a great piece of work.

Keep going!