Reviews for Always Come Back To You
Captain Loconut chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Why yes this is adorable and awesome.

I love these five, who started the titans and lead the way for generations of other young heroes.

Just the right amount of melancholy, angst and humor. I think you wrote them perfectly.
Krytical chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
That was soo sweet. I always loved the original titans.
Agena K chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Dear Lavender

I love the story! but a detail change may be in order to keep it in order with te continuity: The Watchtower is no more. It is called The Hall (see JLA ish #7 p.14) the story made my heart just run over with happiness. all five back together at last! YAY! (DC better keep it that way...) p.s. do you mind if I archive it on my computer since I have used up the room on my fav stories list?

Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Aww, this is a really nice one-shot. I love the Fab Five.

Yay for GP!
darkgrl417 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Luc Star chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
All I'm going to say is this was another really great one-shot. Hope to see more like this from you in the future. Take care, keep up the great work.
Gotham's Princess chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
You know I love this, right? It was a great read and made better that it was a birthday present. (Still won't beat my car.)

There were so many parts in this I loved: "Beat On Roy Day", Wally being whipped,Garth complaining about Dolphin, and of course the Dick/Donna 'luv'.

I always knew Wally'd be the one rooting for them. I also liked how everyone was oblivious to the fact, but them.

This fic put a smile on my face, and then I realized, in a couple more hours, Wally will find out Bart would have died and everything will be sad again.
killertrees chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Aw...that was really nice.
AurorShepard chapter 1 . 6/23/2007