Reviews for Concerning Ran
shrouk chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
please don't ever stop updating this it's great really sad but great so please go on
Guest chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
Please don't tell me that blind girl on the piano was Ran! And I am somewhat really furious at Shinichi. It was strange for him to leave her alone like that when he knew she was being targeted. He didn't leave anything or anyone for her protection. Also I can't believe Shinichi didn't check on her afterwards.

The story is awesome but it's going to be so tragic if Ran and Shinichi don't end up together. I hope Ran will try to go back to him and he will find a way to reach her. Love your work! Can't wait for the next chapter!
RanKoudou chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
I really love your story but theres a terrible twist and i somehow understand it and i somehow dont...I really dont like what they're doing to Ran and as for Shinichi. I feel so sorry for him. Your making him look terrible and he really isnt that bad.
sujinihime chapter 9 . 12/22/2010
No No you won't!
sujinihime chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
I almost burst out crying.
sujinihime chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
Oh My God ...
sujinihime chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
:D This is good.
katiesparks chapter 9 . 2/21/2009
...*sob* Poor Ran. Poor Shinichi. I realize I should be hating Shinichi right now, but we all know his reasons, don't we? How sad...
Digeridoodler chapter 8 . 2/21/2009
Ack this is one of the most confusing stories I've ever read ~ Not saying it's bad but I just have no idea what the heck is going on _
66ButterflyOfDarkness99 chapter 9 . 2/21/2009
No! Ran belongs to Shinichi! . I'll give you a cookie if those two end together... 8D

Poor Shinichi...he feels so guilty... T.T

Keep going! I like this story very much! X3
Divadcreator chapter 8 . 12/23/2008
OMG that was awesome cant wait for next chapter this fanfic actually made me cry CRY excellent story
2007100155 chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
please continue the story up to the end or last chapter. thanks
firegoat chapter 8 . 12/14/2008
oh my god, when i was looking at your profile stories i couldnt believe my eyes when i saw this one here.

lol i think i will start stalking you now :p you write good stories with all the characters i like (incidently i only ever read naruto/conan fanfictions)

this might seem ungratefull but please write more .
katiesparks chapter 8 . 11/18/2008
I have no idea where this story has gone. It started out very understandble, though a bit gory, but now...just what's happening? Where are our main characters and who are these people? It just doesn't make any sense at all and I'm quite confused. Info please?
firegoat chapter 8 . 11/12/2008
no keep this chapter.

its so cute and funny :)

now it just makes me really want to know what happens in the story.