Reviews for Rock and Sword
Phalanx30 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This is really great, it made me all shiny. Thanks for writing it.
Jilldawg chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
You're a browncoat? *Wiping tears from my eyes* I want you to be my best friend.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Really liked this, great missing scene. I loved the relationship between Kaylee and Mal and their interaction here was great
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This story was so sweet! I loved it
Kermitty chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Gotta love Jayne, trading a gun for two chocolates a lipstick and a romance novel :P. Lovely story!

Serenity's Lady chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I have to concur. I'm not sure I want to know what Jayne does with the lipstick and romance novel. But knowing Jayne, he'll use them to barter some extra "trim" the next time he's planetside!
Rubine Goslay chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I just saw this episode and I'm so glad there is a fic that makes it feel complete for me. Kaylee must have been so upset, and Mal is usually there to comfort her, this should have been a scene in the episode. Also loved the trade between Kaylee and Jayne, that was funny. Thanks for writting this!
Luxuride chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Thank you for writing this. I always felt that that scene needed some serious followup, and here it is - and well-written at that! Very in character. I hope you write more Mal/Kaylee in the future.

But I HAVE to ask: why pray tell would Jayne be needin' lipstick and romance novels?

You know what? Never mind, I don't want to know. ;)
mindless-junk-247 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Aw, so cute and so real. The interaction between was so well written. I can actually see that happening. It's nice to see the deeper characterisation of them, which is very believable.

Jayne lipstick romance novel ? What?

That is one strange deal. But one hell of a last line.
BerlockHolmes chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I love this. The end.
sillimiss chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
i loved your story. one of the better ones i've read so far. great job.
Evka chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
This is a really cute story! I always thought there should be more follow up on li'l Kaylee after this episode. This made me happy. _

The gun part caught me a bit off-guard, but it was good.

*wonders what Jayne would want with a lipstick and a romance novel*

...on second thought, I really don't wanna know. 0_0
River4Jayne chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
This touchjing story ends on really good note...Well done!
blondie2 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I love this story. The characterization of Mal and Kaylee is perfect, along with the dialogue and emotions between them. Keep up the amazing Mal/Kaylee stories!
redrose7856 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Aw. That's so cute! I love how protective Mal is of Kaylee. So adorable! Thanks for writing this! You should write more!