Reviews for Substitute Teacher
please make more
FromTheCanopyAbove chapter 10 . 5/20/2009
OOh! Spooky stalker!
Nikooru-sama chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
Update soon! _ It would be so funny if Riza and co. actually go and visit Roy XD I had this idea in my head for a while: get water-guns or water balloons to soak Roy so he can't use his alchemy (not that the students would know XD)
Shiro-Kitsune8 chapter 10 . 7/5/2008
Yay! I've been waiting so long for this chapter!
poutergeist chapter 10 . 6/28/2008
Nice :) keep it up :)
shadowzerover5 chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
opps forgot to log in in my last review I;m the nameless anonymous one
Guest chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
Hey good story. I finally decided to review. I was keeping tabs on this ever since you told me about at school and I'm glad I did. As much as I like Roy I want to see Ed too I mean the chaos those would create in Gakuen Alice...Ah the smell of sweet utter chaos in morning
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 10 . 4/27/2008
Wow, it's been a long time since I've reviewed something. But anyway...

Generally I have no complaints on the story, but I found Natsume quite cordial to Mikan in this chapter. So I'm assuming that maybe this story happened around the middle or near the end of the series?

And the not-so-stealthy mystery character certainly is reeling me in. I hope that you won't give up on this really interesting cross-over fanfic.

P.S.

When will we get to read some Royai goodness in the manga? *pulls hair out in frustration* XD
JunkieChan chapter 10 . 4/27/2008
OMG! i luv this story! update super soon!
FallenRaindrops chapter 10 . 4/27/2008
What. Was. That. Was that supposed to be a chappie? Meh, getting lazy in your old age, ne? Mou, give us a longer one! What was that supposed to do? Appetize us? Sigh. Oh well. Just update again really soon. Then I'll be happy. Shoulda put in some more MN...
winglessfairy25 chapter 10 . 4/27/2008
Oh. What was that Roy's sensing?

Anyways, Roy may be a bastard but he's a lot like Natsume in some ways. haha. Thanks for the update!
serenphoria chapter 9 . 2/1/2008
Interesting concept, bringing FMA and GA together. I'd be interested in seeing other FMA characters introduced to the students, and how Natsume and Roy's relationship develops (if any).
winglessfairy25 chapter 9 . 12/22/2007
what does the evil Persona want with our Roy Mustang? haha. Don't you dare hurt him in any sort of way.. I'll call Hawkeye if you do! lol

Great work abnd thansk for the update. good luck with the second sem and Happy Holidays!

Erinn~
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 9 . 12/22/2007
Oh. Suspense. XD
mountainelements chapter 9 . 12/21/2007
Thanks for the update! I want to know what happens next!