Reviews for Cat and Mouse
Awww this was great.
They are nauseatingly cute. As fuck.
anonymous chapter 15 . 7/2
this was an amazing story, it was original yet you caught glimpses of the characters we grew up watching in the television screen. a masterpiece. At first i was hesitant to read this, i can't even remember why but the stunned out to be one of the best stories I've read on this sight. Definitely within my top five. Keep writing your beautiful words. Forever in awe, a loyal reader
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
This is such a well-written story! I love it! My new fave story. Awesome job!
PernilleKnudsenDK chapter 15 . 1/29/2015
Wow! I have just read the whole story, it is amazing! Thank you for such a great story.

So well-written and so meaningful! Thank you!
anafarzana chapter 15 . 12/4/2013
The story is sweet and adorable. Keep up the good work. Anyway, congrats to this story it is amazing.
Sarah chapter 15 . 3/3/2013
Omg! To tell you the truth this is one of the more exciting the some other fan fictions I've read . Greg ticks me of, Tay sounds like a great friend, chad sounds idiotic, Troy and Gabriella sound like a really cute, sweet couple . I'm glad that Greg apologies though. I love this story!
Sarah chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
Omg! Love this story!
iejjsjsjsheueinf chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
You did not indent the first paragraph!
sweetaisha54 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
great story
Code.Chameleon chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
loved it! amazing!
I'mActuallyObsessedx chapter 15 . 9/26/2011
Congrats on amazing story! Absolutely loved it :)

Going to read more of your stuff straight away x
RANDOMREVIEWER98 chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
oh my god! that was like such an emotional story && the passion between Troy n Gabi was like WOW. I loved the chapters that they were a couple especially the last two. most of all I love your stories about east vs west. I'd really love a sequel :)
Ariauna chapter 15 . 5/19/2011
love it
itsi3 chapter 15 . 3/7/2011
Sooo good! Wow! I loved it!

*Crystal