Reviews for Two Brothers
IstoleYourCookie chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Oh my god I cried all the way though that. Now mom KNOWS I'm not doing homework...
JoTheRobo chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
kjsdg;uwsdkbvgoweibo;visbgewoidbvib

I have no words.

I was seriously sobbing through the whole thing, /especially/ the ending. God, I wanted so badly for Regulus to just... just ask Sirius for help.

I love this SO MUCH. It's beautifully written, and altogether amazing. It's really one one the best, if the /the best/ Sirius and Regulus fics I've ever read.
Robin Jeannene chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
It's such a sad story and I just wanted him to turn around so he could be Sirius' brother again. It made me cry. Very well written. You should do one for Peter.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Very philosophical and introspective. Not happy, but wouldn't expect it to be. Sad that Regulas decided he had no choice. Easy to see why he thought that way.
Saymorian chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Aww! Tragic, yet I could really see it happening... Call me weird but I can, your potrayal of Regulus is amazing. Not actually something I've read before, but I liked it

I also like how you sort of set the scene for Regulus' betrayal of Voldemort.

D

S
angelsarenotreal chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I started crying. I hope Regelus redeemed himself enough to get into heaven, because in the end, he really was brave
Atira7 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I really like this :) I am a HUGE fan of Sunrise and I realized I hadn't read any of your other stories so I decided I'd give this a try!
JustAnotherParallelDimension chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
LOVED it! amazing story!
Marie0714 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Good job! It wasn't cheesy at all. in fact it made me cry. i love your work! give me a shoutout sometime..
Synnerxx chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This is so angsty, but lovely too. I love the moon imagery and the light vs dark with the moonlight and shadows. Poor Reggie and Siri, doomed from the start.

Amazing writing!
BrickChick90 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Oh this mad me want to cry! I have never really thought about Regulus and Sirius' relationship before. Seriously I just wanted to shout at Regulus to turn around, you don't have to do this! But then he wouldn't have gotten the locket and the whole story of Harry Potter might have been different. Anyway great piece of fanfiction. Keep it up!
claire chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
i didn't actually come here to review this story, but i ended up reading it and i loved it! it's a great story, really.

but, anyway, i was looking for another story of yours... "Desecration Smile". why did you delete it? i was completely in love with it! really, i was very sad to see it go. can't you post it again? it'd make not only me, but i'm sure loads of other people happy. it was an amazing story.

xx

claire
SparksMightFly chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
oh my god this is so the best sirius/regulus fic ive read! I started crying so hard! greeat job! So going to favorites.
MyImmortalMajor chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Luv it! You are really good at getting into things that people don't normally think of and you pull it off really well.

Luv, Katy
AliceIsLost chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Thank you for writing it! It made me cry, honestly it did. I loved every word of it. I feel so bad for Regulus, and for Sirius too. It's just so sad. I thought of the Civil War when I was reading it. You did a wonderful job!