Reviews for Two Brothers
Skrye chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
This was amazing, so heartfelt and beautifully written. Definitely made me cry! It's by far the best capture of Regulus turmoil I've read.
bookwormandpoet chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
i LOVE it! it totally fit into the harry potter universe

i swear the entire story, i was wishing that regulus wouldn't become a death eater even though i know that its too late

really, really good :D

u should seriously write more hp one shots in the future :D

-bookwormandpoet :LD
roses aren't red chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I was sobbing completely at then end of the story.

A lot of people think about how brave the heros of Harry Potter are, but they're not the true heros. The true heros are the one how have retreated into the shadows, doing right and getting no reconzigation, Severus Snape and Regulus Black. Regulus had to go back on everything he was taught, had to lie and betray his companions- his friends, to do what was right. You pertayed his story perfectly.

I can't believe you called this cheesey and rambling.
PurpleMatter chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Ignore noname. He has some mental disabilities, it seems.

Another beautifully, carefully written story. Oh, it was just fantastic. The characterization, the details, the WAY it was written...it was delicious, you know. Like chocolate. Gorgeous, rich chocolate.
catherine-moonlessnight chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
waw! that is an awesome story, it makes me wish that in the 7th book when harry sees everyone from the resurection stone Harry tells sirius that it was Regulus who took slytherins necklace, a redemption.
thecolouryes chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
This was so amazing, and so incredibly well-written! I was actually crying while reading it. It's so sad. I don't think it was remotely cheesy. It might be a little improbable in Harry Potter land, but it's possible. And that's what counts, right? I'm so touched now, by it. And I want to say thank you for writing such an amazing story for Regulus and Sirius, who definitely deserve it.
noname chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
u suck. i hate your writing. i really wanted to read a good fic on this subject but this was crap. try again- or better yet- DONT
skiesofchinablue chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
that was the BEST Regulas fanfiction, ever. i have never read something that makes me cry so much or think about what it realy means. i have read some of your other stories and completly agree with what you said in '15 things not to do in Twilight Fanfiction'. please keep writing.

sarah
Fawn chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I thought that this story was amazing- I nearly cried when Regulus turned his back on Sirius unwillingly. I'm a total sucker for really emotional stories where the main character goes to the bad side unwillingly, because he feels he has no choice, and it makes others sad and angry... Keep writing!
Sisarqua chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Amazing. That was just amazing, I can't find any other word to describe it.

I think the relation between Sirius & Regulus is really interesting, and the way you show this one is incredibly moving.

Thank you for this wonderful story..
musiclover4life15 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Wow, that was incredibly poignant. I could really feel both Sirius and Regulus's pain. Definitely the best tale about the two brothers I have ever read. Keep up your fantastic writing.
ThePepperSheep chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
That is so sad... I'm a huge Sirius and Regulus fan, and reading this reminded me so much of them... you captured regulus so perfectly it was amazing...
Nvrmore chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Very well done. I'm impressed.

Well written. A lot of emotion there. I thought the confrontation was well done.

Very nice.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2