Reviews for Underneath the Moonlight
The swedish girl chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I think it's REALLY GOOD! You should really keep going. Maybe i write this a long time after you published it but PLEASE KEEP GOING!
NikkiWeasleyPotter chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I hate you.
Well, no, not really. I just hate that this made me cry. :(
So thank you for this amazing little story, it goes to my favourites 3
flashidiot59 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This is really awesome. You are very descriptive in your writing, and there is that deeper meaning behind everything, it's not just laid out for you. I really enjoy it!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Good story! Moving onto the sequel.
VGJunky158 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
So. This story is creepily accurate for being written about a month in advance. Continue?
Zoe chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I completely agree with Ginny not going on the hunt and i think she will stay home/at Hogwarts, like harry would want. She's what keeps him going I reckon.

I love this story, I like them best when it's Ginny's hope and faith that make her happy, rather than running off to be with Harry/

Zoe
Madame Naberrie chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
That was really, really beautiful.

I really enjoyed that. Brilliant.
DarkyDearest chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
oh my god i seriously started suddenly crying at the end of that... sorry i know you must be getting tired of hearing from me tonight lol i just have a habit of going from author to author and reading all of their stories before moving on lol and i'm really enjoying your work especially all the HxG stuff... i think this has actually made me a bigger fan of this ship, i'm usually focused alot on JxL but then again isn't this just that history repeating itself? i've always thought so... those potter boys and their love for red heads haha so i'm babbling sorry lol very nicely done! Cheers!
WritingRamblingRavenclaw chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Oh, i love this... it's sad and sweet, and I think that's the best way Harry/Ginny is written. Keep writing, you're really good!
WakeUpThisWorld chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
the part with the four coins got me too haha... i loved that it was beautiful.
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
oh my goodness...that was so...BEAUTIFUL! *sob*

really and so sad...I loved it!
vampire-luvr chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
*sniff*tear* very sad! couldn't you bring him back? or, as she stares out the window, let her see him malk back up the hill, or something? anyways, well done, and i look forward to reading what you are going to do with this story.
IceAngel89 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Loved it! i really like the ending. I like happy endings but I also like the fact how you make it more real. there is always that chance he won't come back and you pictured it well. nice work!
Natalie chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
This is the most amazing story about them & their goodbye.
OnceUponAWritersMind chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
OMG this was really good! You should write another chapter!