Reviews for The Betrayal Of Harry Potter
to lazy to logon chapter 1 . 2/14
I LOVE THIS PLEASE, PLEASE WRIGHT THIS AS A STORY AND NOT AS A ONE SHOT!
Ae3qe27u chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Not a bad start for beginning an entrance into the category. I look forward to seeing what else you have written, as well as what you will write in the future.
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Double-cross Harry Potter, and he will KILL YOU ALL!
jasmine jax chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I hate hermione as his lover
rani bharadwaj chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
nice:)...hot...i like dark harry ..but he is still so sweet to dobby which i love:)
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
OUCH! In this case though, good luck to him! And you'll notice he doesn't bother to persecute Muggleborns, he's not some hypocrite like MoldiFart! *LAUGHS8
HarryPotter'sCharmedTwilight chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Loved it!
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
interesting
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Oh Yesssss my precious, you have done well.

:))
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Now that is an interesting idea and a great one-shot. I like how you had Harry being just the right amount of powerful without going too over the top, which you could have done. Though it was short I liked it and think it could be expounded upon to create an interesting fic if you ever thought to. I like how Harry got his revenge on those who betrayed him and then made the Wizarding World a better place with him as Lord. I wouldn't say Dark Lord Harry Potter but maybe Grey Lord Harry Potter. With Hermione by his side he would not be the tyrant Voldemort would have been.
major wallace chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
nice
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Wow, nice and vengeful way of killing that Ginny Weasley.
AND that bone-crushing and bleeding out killing of Ron was equally vengeful.
"He took special pleasure in destroying Severus Snape, the double traitor, as he turned the body of his former potions teacher inside out, poking holes in his organs as he died to exposure." - Yay!
"Peter Pettigrew was not as lucky. He was forced to remain in his rat form and placed in a lab where they could perform experiments on him. Certain members of the Ministry also felt his wrath. All that could be found of Delores Umbridge was her hideous pink bow." - Yay!
Exivus chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Short and sweet! Muhahahaha!
PSay chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
You can't hurt someone over and over and expect them to forgive and forget. Harry being treated this way after finally fulfilling his destiny was too much to forgive. Thanks for writing. pms
Toby860 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Not bad but kind of short.