Reviews for The Betrayal Of Harry Potter
andyjhorton chapter 1 . 2/2
I have read alot of Azkaban stories and this one was to rushed. It has a good plot and solid ideas, it could have been a great story.
PoseidonPrince chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Heh
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Sometimes you get what you need
MeinGimli chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
a bit extreme but i like it. Would have been nice to read when dolores was to be a gift to the centaurs.
paz chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Amaaaaaaazing
to lazy to logon chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
I LOVE THIS PLEASE, PLEASE WRIGHT THIS AS A STORY AND NOT AS A ONE SHOT!
Ae3qe27u chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Not a bad start for beginning an entrance into the category. I look forward to seeing what else you have written, as well as what you will write in the future.
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Double-cross Harry Potter, and he will KILL YOU ALL!
jasmine jax chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I hate hermione as his lover
rani bharadwaj chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
nice:)...hot...i like dark harry ..but he is still so sweet to dobby which i love:)
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
OUCH! In this case though, good luck to him! And you'll notice he doesn't bother to persecute Muggleborns, he's not some hypocrite like MoldiFart! *LAUGHS8
HarryPotter'sCharmedTwilight chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Loved it!
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
interesting
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Oh Yesssss my precious, you have done well.

:))
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Now that is an interesting idea and a great one-shot. I like how you had Harry being just the right amount of powerful without going too over the top, which you could have done. Though it was short I liked it and think it could be expounded upon to create an interesting fic if you ever thought to. I like how Harry got his revenge on those who betrayed him and then made the Wizarding World a better place with him as Lord. I wouldn't say Dark Lord Harry Potter but maybe Grey Lord Harry Potter. With Hermione by his side he would not be the tyrant Voldemort would have been.