Reviews for The Solitary Flame of Vanity
aku no tensai chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This can't be over! I first read this at that other website and fell in love with it! Great job

-AnT (isis)
WingsOfFate chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
*Wibbles* Such a dispondent sibling relationship, I can't help but be reminded of Itachi and Sasuke from Naruto...
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Very impressive. I love how deeply you went into Seimei's character and his relationship with his younger brother. I thought you did a beautiful job on, The Solitary Flame Of Vanity. Later!
crystal chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Love the fic! It actually takes into account Seimei's feelings for Ritsuka. :) Also according to the newer chapters of Loveless, Soubi was a blank fighter, so anyone could have put a name on him and made him their fighter; Seimei and Soubi weren't really destined to be together or anything. XD
KonranKoneko chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Hello. This is such a sweet story, it warms my heart. I love Seimei showing him around the house. Ritsuka reading Seimei's philosophy books was good. Seimei treating his wounds was such an endering scene. I like Seimei's musings about Soubi as a fighter, and compairing Nisei to him. Ritsuka's birthday was a sgreat scene, the camera was a good idea. The nightmares was very touching too! Seimei sneeking back into the room after spell battles was a magnificent read. This is all in character too.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
An absolute pleasure to read.
SerenityFrogLuvr3 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Oh wow. I love how you captured such complicated emotions in this. I think you got Seimei's feelings towards his brother just right. Loving, most definently, but also possesive and a little controling. Amazing job!
emonicaura313 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
continue
Scarlett Fear chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Bwuhahaha! That was geniusrific!

Nice work! So good!_
Eris Mackenzie chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Oh-ho! This would be the perfect prequel to the series! It was just like it was created by Yun Kouga-sensei herself. And that, my friend, is something that any of us will rarely find. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL job. Oh, and kudos for the Nietzsche.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
dunno if u know but seimei is ritsuka older brother... o_o its creepy how u wrote him like that with his little brother...

yeah...
LynLin chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Wah, that was good. Very very good. Oh, great. You've made me lose my wonderful stash of adjectives I'd had hidden away for moments like these. Thanks for that.

-Lyn
dragonzice chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
wow this was really well written! seems pretty accurate too, though I kinda wish for more but I guess I'll just have to read the manga... awesome fic!
Vicious Cabaret chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I really like this and the way its written... Ritsuka's so cute! I love Seimei's viewpoint in the story as well.
Zollercoaster chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Interesting... I like it!