Reviews for The Sun and Moon
Monique Michaels chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
srry its just boring i have no idea y i finished reading it ...
You Know Who chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Highly enjoyable
Sillybookwarm chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
This only got EE? I'd give it an O! It's awesome, and totally believable. :D
Bright Silver Lady of Midnight chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I like it very much. Characters are IC, great grammar and spelling, and its interesting. You've gotten whose related/married to who completely straight, which is always nice to see. You're descriptive words make me feel like I'm actually in Dnmaoid at the time this is taking place. Excellent work. I'm adding this story to my favorites.
kuasimodo28 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Exceedin expectations is right. Great job and I would like to see more in this vein! :)
Icelands chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
That was interesting and creative. I couldn't help but notice your use of Alaerec and Elestra! Very cleverly done, although Alaerec sounded like he looked like Flauvic more than anything.

Terrific job (I'm impressed how you managed to keep all the god's relations straight) and keep writing!
gypsyhick chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Oh for shame! This has been posted for of a month with nary a review! It’s far too good to go without reviews! What? No fans of Greek Fic?

I think "Exceeding Expectations" is apropos! (in the nicest of ways of course!) I’ve always wanted to be a fan of the Greek myths, but they always seem to be presented in such a dreary manner in school and in so many books that I find myself nodding off before I reach the end. So, I’m always interested to find versions of the myths that draw me in. Of course my interest was piqued when I saw the names Alaerec and Elestra! How cute!

This is really great. I enjoyed reading it very much, and, with absolutely no nodding off, lol! Fortunately, I stumbled upon this because I like your SS ff’s so much that I checked to see what else you’ve written. I’ll read Erato's Ballad sometime soon and I do solemnly swear to uphold the Review Revolution to the best of my abilities! :-)