Reviews for Remembering Jack
Sciencefictionsquirrel chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
It was good! Finally, the time loop incident is divulged to Sam!
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
You are more then right! Sometimes I wonder what the writers do or think when they sit down to write an episode.

Maybe they think we are idiots; or that because of the existence of fan fiction, we (meaning you) will fill in the blanks.

Good fic, good tag, and good of you to share it with me.
stusue chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I haven't seen Unending myself yet ... but I love such touching moments. :o)
luvnjack chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I love this. I miss Jack, too! ;)
kathy chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I wasn't real thrilled with the way they ended it with a whimper, rather than the Big Bang ten years deserved, but what annoyed me more than anything was the black hole left by Jack. They could have at least mentioned his name a time or two...As many fanfics as have attempted to "fix" this, I just don't see how they could do that. No way to really fix it, either.
Mireillemjv chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Very well done :) It fit really well into the episode and how it left some questions answered :) Besides, I did miss Jack as well in that episode ;)

Great job, dear! Got more?

Keep it up!

Love

Mireille X
Shadowdancer9 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I liked this. I thought the last show was too brief and glossed over A LOT of areas that would have made for a great two part ending (should have thrown out the Vala's dad show and made unending a two-parter).
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Indeed. NO way Jack wouldn't be mentioned esp when the Asgard were involved! Lovely capture of Sam's heartbreak, and of the ever present support from Daniel and Teal'c, Team SG-1. Dialogue and characters on point. And the idea to bake Jack a cake - precious. Great read, thanks.
Kat Spencer chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Hey, there! Lovely as always...good addition for Unending. It needed a reference to Jack, great job!
janissima chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Finally got a chance to watch Unending last night and was very disappointed that not even a mention was made of Jack...it certainly seemed a great injustice to me and that they went out of their way not to make any type of connection between him and Sam. Therefore, I truly appreciated your tag as I imagine throughout their fifty years on the ship, the team would have at least talked about Jack and acknowledged his existence! Thanks for giving me something to think about! :)
mara-anni chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Well done! You're absolutely right there is no way they would hve forgotten Jack. TPTB are the only ones who seem to have forgotten him.

Anyway nice addition.
Razzbaby chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Oh I liked this! It was tender and sweet. And there's cake. Definitely sweet!
dp chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Very Nice. Would have made a wonderful addition to the show.
Octarina4eva chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
That was lovely! There's no way Sam 0or anyone else0 would have forgotten Jack. And the line:

“Do you really think the entire Asgard data base would omit a visual representation of the great Jack O’Neill? I think not.”

Absolute genius. Lovely piece.
xfirefly9x chapter 1 . 6/24/2007