Reviews for Battles Won and Lost
sandy.morganlopez chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Loved this and would love to see a continuation of this storyline or a sequel. :)
Konstantine1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I liked it...
Mel chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
love your story! please update, when your talkin about White's secret and his wife, did you mean Wendy was a surrogate to Ray, and he was really Max and White's son.

"He’s my son too, Ames."

they took a part of Max, and chose Wendy to be White's wife because she looked like Max and it would be easy to pass Ray off as Wendy's son when he was really Max's?
OneBadCat chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Want more!

I don't usually beg, but please - write another chapter!

You've got emotional tension and subterfuge working for ya - this could go somewhere very interesting...
aurora chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
ooh! nice to see you're writing more m/w! this has so much potential to be a multi-chapter fic - so please continue it!

very interesting plot too, are u suggesting that AU, max was made to look like Wendy? or Sandeman's wife? very interesting!

keep up the great work!
Eden chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Wow... this was so good. All the feelings were just so right and the rithme of this story put it all to perfection. Just the right amount of love and angst, not to slow nor to fast.

There was just one point where I lost you. "His wife" is this Ames of Sandeman? I reread it three times and can't figure it out.

Hoping for a chapter 2