Reviews for Dying to Hear You
itsi3 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
When Charlie died, after the tears had stopped, I thought 'man, I hope when they get off this island she buys his cd!' So I was really glad to see I wasn't the only one and you even made it into a fic :)
Nice job!
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
That was lovely. I know it was written ages ago, but I'm in the habit of reviewing every fic I read (unless it's crap lol). But this one was just beautiful. Man, bloody Lost writers, they should bring Charlie back to life somehow.
Pure-Evil-Me chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Bloody hell, aww that seriously made me teary. Brlliant work, very in touch with the characters. xx
x-emily chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
That was such a sweet story. You are an amazing writer, and I'd love to read more LOST fics from you. Especially if they're about Claire or Charlie. Good job!
Enelya Wood chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
one word: amazing. i loved it hands down one of the best. keep up the awesome work:)
lostfan42 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
That was so good! I can't believe it's your first LOST fanfic! It was so good! But really sad too. I miss Charlie so much! I almost cried reading this. Good job!

(And yeah, Charlie sang the chorus.)
Imzadi chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
It's hard to write a review with tears in my eyes. You made me cry. Poor Claire. If only she had told him she loved him. If only he had told her. Perhaps she should send the words of his song to Liam (if she could find him)?
Dana chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Wow, I really miss Charlie so much now,

Thanks for the Review
katezilla chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
That was a really cool way to look at it :) I really enjoyed this...great job for a first lost fic.
emma chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
yay! i miss charlie :( i thought it was great ! :)
Jemmz chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Oh my, that was so sweet. Claire buying a Driveshaft CD to hear Charlie's voice again