Reviews for Long Under Tree
Guest chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
Oh my god! How do you write such cuteness! I think I melted every chapter ( I must have looked like a complete weirdo just sitting there grinning at my iPod, I love it so so so much. your amazing and keep making stuff like this, also I love the pranks, thrainduil being protective and the thought of a tiny Orlando bloom being utterly adorable. If only all legolas child fics were like this, p.s. because I'm on my iPod you can't see but my username is actually serialbookworm55
jenri92 chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
This is such a cute story! It's been a long time but please update it, if it's possible :)) HAHAH:))
Valery chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
Well I love the story he is so adorable I hope you make more chapters I think he should try to ascape rivendell that would be good in the story hope you take my suggestion good story
puggaddong chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
cute
Pop Rock Storm chapter 12 . 9/23/2010
PLZ! UPDATE! THANKS!
Baby Dragon chapter 12 . 11/8/2009
This post isn't to tell you how wonderful your story is...I already left that one a while ago. ;) This is to ask if your alright? There are some horrable little sick bugs flying around out there and you haven't posted in a while, so while I'm hoping that I'm wrong methinks that youv'e gotten sick. If I'm right I wish you a speedy recovery, if I'm wrong then I'll be very happy to have been so. Lots of love and hugs.
the happy emo chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Just letting you know that i still love your your story! "hug"
the happy emo chapter 12 . 10/3/2009
this is so adorable! It's one of my favorites. i just hope legolas doesn't burn down the barn. or the castle. or middle earth...
Tara Blossom chapter 12 . 9/28/2009
Hee hee hee. Very good. It would be nice if you updated... (hint hint).
Baby Dragon chapter 12 . 9/19/2009
Twins Legolas lite pipe TROUBLE! Watch out Thranduil your going to have to rebuild the barn and most of Mirkwood. The barn from the pipe and the forest from the three trails of fire left behind thoses little elflings. This is great, I love the story. Please keep going, I'm starting to wonder just how Middle-Earth was around long enough for the Ring to even be a problem. Lots of Love and bowing to you for the skill that you share.
zemyx1995 chapter 12 . 8/26/2009
no i don't want legolas to be taken to rivendell away from his ada...he must stay in mirkwood!...*sniff* *sniff*.
VeronicaD13 chapter 12 . 8/25/2009
Oh dear! Elrond's making googlie eyes at Thranduil while the demon spawn are at it again! What's up next? Is Legolas going to set the stables on fire? What exactly IS pipeweed? Is he going to just get sick, or is he going to wind up seeing fairies or something? Oh and I just know that whatever the outcome, Mith is gonna have to pay for leaving Legolas alone with the twins! I wonder if Thranduil will wind up keeping Legolas for a little while longer while he grows up some more, and the twins do too...

Can't wait for more!
ebbingnight chapter 12 . 8/25/2009
Oh no: don't stop here! I'm hoping and hoping that you've written more of this story now!
Baby Dragon chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
Yay they found him! Just when all hope is lost in come the wizard. So much for that whole send Legolas to Rivendall to be safe idea huh. For the sound of it the nearly launched into open war! Elrond will be lucky if Thranduil only desided to take the twins over his own knee after this. Can't wait as alays for your next posting.
MDarKspIrIt chapter 11 . 8/7/2009
Awesome chapters! Wonder what will happen with Elrond and his sons... Update soon plzz...