Reviews for Long Under Tree
love toshiro dragon chapter 12 . 5/19
Shit! No don't do it Legolas! Please continue this! I love this story it's so cute! XD
love toshiro dragon chapter 7 . 5/19
Omg he is just to adorable! Lol! Love this story! Can't wait to read more! XD
lotrheart chapter 12 . 3/11
I love this story. Please dont leave it unfinished. Legolas and Thranduil are so cute.
Dola chapter 12 . 10/15/2016
Baby Legolas is sooooooooooooooooooo adorable. Please don't stop, keep writing if you can...
Bar Sira chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Dear kalicoeye:

Why is this story identical to a story of Caspian55's that was published over two years before?

Sincerely,
Bar Sira
kei chapter 12 . 10/18/2015
good story. i have a good time reading this
Guest chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
Oh my god! How do you write such cuteness! I think I melted every chapter ( I must have looked like a complete weirdo just sitting there grinning at my iPod, I love it so so so much. your amazing and keep making stuff like this, also I love the pranks, thrainduil being protective and the thought of a tiny Orlando bloom being utterly adorable. If only all legolas child fics were like this, p.s. because I'm on my iPod you can't see but my username is actually serialbookworm55
J.M.Enriquez chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
This is such a cute story! It's been a long time but please update it, if it's possible :)) HAHAH:))
Valery chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
Well I love the story he is so adorable I hope you make more chapters I think he should try to ascape rivendell that would be good in the story hope you take my suggestion good story
puggaddong chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
cute
Pop Rock Storm chapter 12 . 9/23/2010
PLZ! UPDATE! THANKS!
Baby Dragon chapter 12 . 11/8/2009
This post isn't to tell you how wonderful your story is...I already left that one a while ago. ;) This is to ask if your alright? There are some horrable little sick bugs flying around out there and you haven't posted in a while, so while I'm hoping that I'm wrong methinks that youv'e gotten sick. If I'm right I wish you a speedy recovery, if I'm wrong then I'll be very happy to have been so. Lots of love and hugs.
the happy emo chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Just letting you know that i still love your your story! "hug"
the happy emo chapter 12 . 10/3/2009
this is so adorable! It's one of my favorites. i just hope legolas doesn't burn down the barn. or the castle. or middle earth...
Tara Blossom chapter 12 . 9/28/2009
Hee hee hee. Very good. It would be nice if you updated... (hint hint).