Reviews for Soul Search
Guest chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
BRB tearbending
airbender552 chapter 6 . 5/13/2011
You made me cry with that. (and I was just about to get a new record... 4 weeks.)I doubt that you will ever read this review, considering you last revised this...in September of 2007, and it is now 2011. It was a well-constructed story, but was a little confusing, considering that it switched from a first-person point of view in the 1st chapter to an omniscient one in the rest. I really like you as a writer, and I will continue to read your stories. (I'm a huge Potthead(as in Potter, not actual pot) so it's going to take me a while), but I hope that you are still writing.
Weaving a Tangled Web chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
omg.

this was a beautiful story! everything about it!

i was really sad that tokka had to die.

I wished there was some way they couldve lived.. to have babies! :D

Ahh, well, I feel fluffy and depressed now.

thank you for letting me experience new emotions.

I need to go bawl my eyes out now :3

but thank you so so much for bringing this story, though when they died, it was a little abrupt. I had to take 14 times of rereading that chapter to get over the shock :'(

but you did an amazing job!

you are awesome! and I love all your other stories too!

:D

tokkamoments fanfiction & DA
Leona629 chapter 6 . 2/4/2009
Wow. Just wow.

I am going to give you the best compliment I can:

I have only cried once while reading. Just once. And I read a lot.

Now, I have to up that to twice.

Thank you so much for this. It's truly beautiful.
arizony chapter 6 . 10/7/2008
I have just re-read your story, "Soul Search", for the 3rd time. It brings me to tears every time. Tears of loss and tears of joy. Thank you for sharing your gift of painting a picture through words. It is beautiful.
Dutchman02 chapter 6 . 9/16/2008
I read this story a WHILE back (one and a half year or something) at Kataang Forever, and all I could remember up until a few minutes ago was that it was one of the best fan fictions I had ever read! So I read parts of it again and reviewed on this story, I didn't think I'd ever see this story again. Since a lot of stories have been removed from kataangforever.

Dutchman02
Flit-Flibbertigibbet chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
I. Am. CRYING. I NEVER CRY! oh my god!
Flit-Flibbertigibbet chapter 4 . 8/17/2008
omgomgomg! this is so good!
Flit-Flibbertigibbet chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
I LOVE TOKKA!
RikaToruh chapter 6 . 8/13/2008
I freaking love this story! You know a Kataang story is good when A Zutara freak (Ali, Rika) and a Kataang fan BOTH love it! This was amazing and just the right amount of...everything! Battling and every emotion. And the epilouge is...awesome!

Kiyodu, Amaya-Airbenders, BEAST!

Older two- Water and Air! frickin' cool!

And And And...the boy being named Sokka and the girl named Toph...i could cry!

I love how this Toph is an airbender, the opposite of earth.

Alright...i'm done randomly rambling...

-Mandi (Toruh)
kathykatinahat chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
Aw this was such a good story! I was kinda pissed when Sokka and Toph died, but it fits in pretty well. Great job!
The One And Only Lobster chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
Way to make me sob and completely freak me out for the finale tonight. XD
Avatar Wolf chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
No...not drowning with sappiness. I'm drowning with TEARS! Not many stories make me cry but this did. I actually saw that coming but I thought toph would get thrown in first and sokka would follow. Now I must go get a tissue, great story
Caramel Crazy chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
UAH! O, the fluffiness! O.O I loved it! TOKKA FOR THE WIN! Loved the Toph-seeing-Sokka-being-with-him-for-eternity, by the way! C:
Bluetiger chapter 6 . 5/31/2008
A very touching ending for a superb story.

I didn't really see the resolution in chapter 5 coming, and I suppose that's a good thing. Although it made me feel quite glum, I actually really liked the way that the sacrifice came so suddenly, and left so much of life unresolved for the characters involved (even if they are able to make up for it in the afterlife), because in the real world, death is usually just like that. The epilogue was really important after the previous chapter, since it showed life continuing and growing (I thought sarcastic Sokka and responsible Toph, was a nice touch by the way).