Reviews for Love Thy Enemy
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
This is a wonderful wonderful story. I love that Severus was not hated by everyone and that the fact that he was under orders to kill Dumbles. I have to say that I really love how Harry made the dark mark not hurt Draco and Severus anymore.
HarryPotter'sCharmedTwilight chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
This was a great story...
Have you thought about making it into a Chapter Story? Instead of just glossing over the re-aging part's of the story, you could make them more detailed... Explaining what happened during each age, and going more into exactly what Hermione, Draco, and Severus did what Harry, and how they helped him?
I'd love to read something like that!
PSay chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This is a great little story. I like the fact that enemies became family. Thanks for writing. pms
Larenars chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I love this story, thanks so much for sharing.
purefaith91 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
LOVED IT! THANKS FOR SHARING. P
Malcho1234 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
You know, this fic reminded me of another one, where after a potions accident Sname and McGonagall are de-aged and Harry has to watch them just like Snape has to watch him here. Is this where you got the ide?
A Lost Memory chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Really REALLY liked this fic of yours! I've really come to enjoy reading just about anything that you've written, though there are some that I didn't like parts of or just thought could have been done a bit differently or expounded on, more so the last, expanded more than anything else really! Especially with this fic, but part of that is that I wished that this was expanded into a multi-chap. fic! And I can see where this essentially was multi-chap, but all in one chapter, if that makes sense, especially since it was such a long one-shot, which I really loved, but I just wished to see more of this, with more being done with it, as in more explaining and even more with the relationship of Harry and Hermione! Like the growth and even with the lead up and how the changes of feelings and so on and so forth went about and the relationships with Sev and Draco expanded upon, but as this was centered on Sev and Harry, there wasn't much need in that area, but I mean more about their relationship as Harry grew and when he was a kid and so on... Etc... Anyways I think I expanded, heh, enough on that, lol... So yea, umm, anyways I really really liked this fic and really liked how you went about it and more of a snapshot-after the premise, so to speak, was put out, err-explained and shown and put in motion so to speak and I really liked how it was done and yea...I'm not really explaining really how I want to and so am confusing even myself a bit, LOL, gah! Frustrating! Plus, ADHD and drugs for pain for broken foot doesn't help, lol...

But as I was saying before was how I liked how after the original explanation and plot basically, how you showed different snapshots of sorts of the different aging and how he grew and how different it was to Harry's original time as a child and even teen years growing up and thus how different Harry came to be when he reached his original age before the deaging potion! But I really liked this fic and the only real complaint is that I wished it was longer and more expanding in some parts and how it felt rushed in some areas, but I really enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff! Like I said earlier I've really liked most everything I've read so far! So yea, thanks for sharing and for this fic, Love, Love LOVE Sev and Harry as mentor/fatherish type towards Harry, so I really loved the redeeming part of Sev. towards Harry relationship and how he ended up with a family and love and etc.!

Thanks again,

Stephanie

Sorry for the all over the place at times and ADD-ness of this, but yea... heh
Sleepygirl68 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I had this story in my favorites so I know I have read it before, but I never reviewed it.

Sorry for that.

Anyway, very nice story. I enjoyed reading it again.

Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
well done. thanks.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Superb! I really like! Pity Severus never married though.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
this was a great story! i loved little harry he was so cute defending his papa and turning people into animals :)
Monnbeam chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
It is nice to see you have given Severus a break from being the baddie towards Harry, he fitted in that role very well
Lientjuhh chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I liked the one-shot.. :)
Dipi chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
good one
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Aww, I love to read about a deaged Harry. He's so cute! Thanx for this cute read!