Reviews for Love Without Borders 2: What's Left Of Me
loved it
Recco101 chapter 9 . 5/29/2008
loved it
TrishOrton chapter 24 . 7/6/2007
This was the greatest story EVER! lol I really did love it. You always kept me guessing but I'm just glad that John and Trish got there happy ending cuz you scared me a few time lol. anyway I hope to see more John and Trish from you soon cuz you know how much I love your writing :)
Ctinaisfashion chapter 24 . 7/6/2007
this was a great story. i'm glad it all worked out
April Smith chapter 24 . 7/5/2007
I'm so happy you posted this so I could read the end of it! Can't wait for the last installment! Wonderful second series!
TrishOrton chapter 17 . 7/4/2007
I still wanna know who did it! lol I'm starting to think i was Randy, or i could be all wrong and its someone like Hunter but I dont see how why either of them would do something like that...well Randy maybe. anyway I'm glad Trish is having twins :)
TrishOrton chapter 16 . 7/3/2007
Jeff is just making everything bad for John and Trish and I'm not liking it one bit! lol
TrishOrton chapter 15 . 7/3/2007
yay John is gonna get out before their baby is born but I'm dying to know who it is that let him take the blame for the accident in the first place? and also I'm glad Trish is over that Jeff guy lol. hope that you'll update soon :)
TrishOrton chapter 14 . 7/3/2007
What the hell is wrong with this man! are you sure hes not still on those pills? pushing himself on a pregnant woman with a boyfriend like that! he should be ashamed of himself and i hope Trish gives him a piece of her mind too lol
TrishOrton chapter 13 . 7/2/2007
wow after reading this chapter I really dont like Jeff in this story at all and no matter what happens with John he will never deserve Trish for what he has done.
TrishOrton chapter 12 . 7/2/2007
well now that Jeff knows he can leave trish the hell alone lol
TrishOrton chapter 10 . 7/1/2007
Trish better not give up on John for Jeff cuz if she does then I'll be coming after you for sure lol
TrishOrton chapter 9 . 7/1/2007
I'm glad John is going to be ok and that Trish and him will be able to love each other without John pushing her away
Ctinaisfashion chapter 9 . 7/1/2007
that was so sweet. i thinks he's gona get out early
TrishOrton chapter 8 . 6/30/2007
that was not what I meant when I said John needed a swift kick in the ass lol but at least now he knows he needs Trish and the baby in his life...anyway great chapters, keep the updates coming :)