Reviews for Timeless
000000oooooo00000000 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I really liked it, but it made me really sad that they didn't end up together! I wish you would make it a two-parter where Rory and Jess get their happy ending!
Aquarius Angel chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
no they could of overcome always hurting each other. But saddily you are the writer. Good job at writting your vision
Lost Ranger chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Beautiful story. Just wish that Rory had ended up with him in the end. But Jess was right, they always seem to hurt each other.
Just A Girl Of The Hollow x3 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
That was depressing, but beautifully written :)
Eliza S chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
I don't like people that reads and doesn't review, so I'm reviewing your story. I want to let you know that I liked the idea, and how you put it into words. Oh and the song! I love that song, and even though the end's a bit sad, I liked it :)
LadySeminole29 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Nice little one shot!Sad but awesome
gilmorejunkie1230 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Aw! Sad sad sad! but very well written. seriously, that ending... got me. I was like making faces at the computer screen. lol :) so sad! NIce job!
Downwind-Sailor chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
This story was not a very good choice for me to read, as I am very emotional at the moment. And now I am crying and people are looking at me funny, because alas, I am in a public place.

But I don't care, because that was a fantastic story. Really. You got the characters down pat, and it was very heartbreaking. not just anything can make me cry. Well, more can when I am emotional like I am now, but still. Good job.