Reviews for My Lost Youth
Timemendker chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Luv it ;) update pls!
bassoongirl14 chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
Awww! I hope you continue this! Love it so far!
PiptheSnake chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
Update; this is really interesting
Yueli chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
I do hope you would continue this story, its really good
cyiusblack chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
super story update soon
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
Ah will Snape appear soon? You haven't updated for a while but I hope you keep writing and don't abandon this story.
musme chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
I like it!
Ettie Tobias chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
this is so cool! i have never read a story like this and it is really interesting.

are you going to continue soon? i won't press for updates because i know its been a few months on my stories but i hate it when people ask me to update.

WAH! harry is so cute! i love love love it!

~lauren
IchigoPudding chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
3: Yay for letters? :-)

Cute xx

4: The timeline confuses me a bit. Severus is in the same year as James so he’ll be a bit older / the same age as the Marauders? Or will he be the same age as Harry? Also, McGonagal would only be 30-something.

But, still good.

5: Cute xx
Moonstone blaze chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
Aww, what happened to Harry? Will he remember anything? I can't wait to read more when he starts attending Hogwarts. Good story, update more plz!
Squee chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
This fic is fantastically creative! I really love the time you put into your characterization- everyone is getting fleshed out more than I have seen in most stories that involve time travel. I adore the take you have on everything, and I shall cross my fingers and patiently wait (and hope) for you to find the time and inspiration to keep going with this! )
Rori Potter chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
Interesting. Update soon.
MoonyJude7 chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
I love this story!
DeengoBlue chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
Glad to see you added another chapter or two since I last stumpled upon this. This time I'll add it to my alerts.

Can't wait for Harry to (re)enter the magical world.
vended chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
I've read it again on the whole, and some questions cames to my mind.

Is Harry still a parselmouth ?

In which house is he going to be ?

Did he gain some powers as a "master of death" ?

Is he going to got his memory back soon (I hope not) ?

Is Dumbledore thinking that Harry is a seer ?

Thanks for this great work.